British director Tony Scott commits suicide

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dollsteeth, Aug 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He'd been working closely with Tom Cruise apparently.....scientology probably reared it's ugly head....even the studio mice were throwing themselves on the traps!

2. Who?

• Like Like x 1
  3. "Scott's car, a black Toyota Prius".........no ******* wonder he killed himself!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Any chance you could follow him down?

5. Anything to do with Cruise playing Jack Reacher? There's a few on this site that's looking for tall bridges at the thought of it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oh dear, so sad, never mind.

7. Do I smell upcoming story about rent boys and cocaine?

As a film buff I must say it's not much of a loss. The last decent film he made was Man on Fire and that was down to the script and Washington and Walken chewing the scenery. The editing looked like it was done by Michael J Fox licking a car battery.

At least I wont have to watch Top Gun 2 now.

• Like Like x 3
  8. What unspeakable evil drove him to it? Having to start work on Showgirls II?

9. Isn't there an oscar for that these days?

10. Wow.............. so you do think that there's a connection with Scientology involved here then?

• Like Like x 4
  11. Oh well....another waster gone. I call him a waster because he committed suicide and I have no time for people who do that or attempt to do that. **** him.

12. Are they into that? I fear I may have misjudged them.

I thought they were all about talking shite and stealing money. Like cabbies but better dressed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh well. Not a great fan of most of his films, but at least he did give us Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon's lezzer scene in The Hunger...

14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

That has me giggling.

But no Top Gun 2 = no Tom Cruise reprising his oil-covered beach volleyball game to underline how, er, straight he is. Because he is, you know. He said so.