British director Tony Scott commits suicide

He'd been working closely with Tom Cruise apparently.....scientology probably reared it's ugly head....even the studio mice were throwing themselves on the traps!

He'd been working closely with Tom Cruise apparently.....scientology probably reared it's ugly head....even the studio mice were throwing themselves on the traps!
Anything to do with Cruise playing Jack Reacher? There's a few on this site that's looking for tall bridges at the thought of it.

Oh dear, so sad, never mind.

Do I smell upcoming story about rent boys and cocaine?

As a film buff I must say it's not much of a loss. The last decent film he made was Man on Fire and that was down to the script and Washington and Walken chewing the scenery. The editing looked like it was done by Michael J Fox licking a car battery.

At least I wont have to watch Top Gun 2 now.

Oh well....another waster gone. I call him a waster because he committed suicide and I have no time for people who do that or attempt to do that. **** him.

Wow.............. so you do think that there's a connection with Scientology involved here then?
Are they into that? I fear I may have misjudged them.

I thought they were all about talking shite and stealing money. Like cabbies but better dressed.

Yep. I'm with Ilech - Who?

How and why is something just so ******* unimportant to anyone else, other than the bloody selfish prat's close family and friends, 'headline' news? The BBC (Radio 4) were leading with this pish for most of the morning. Sad, but so ******* what?

Re. the 'Who' bit - I now know of course but suffice to say I'd never heard of the twat.