British Death In Afghanistan

Breaking news that one fatality and three injured in roadside incident in Lashkar Gah. The area is the capital of Helmand province a " hotbed" of insurgancy and the drugs trade.

RIP and a speedy recovery to the three injured

Edited to correct duff information.

As always, terrible news.

Rest In Peace.

My condolences to those who grieve and my best wishes for full and speedy recoveries to the wounded.

May god rest him.
A speedy recovery for the injured.

Yet another sad loss...

I wish a fast recovery to those injured during the accident

Edited: My appologies, i only saw the initial reports and read somewhere it was an attack, not an accident.

RIP Mate.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP.

Speedy recovery to those injured.

Link

JJ

Agent Smith, no attack believed to have occured.
RIP to the fallen and best wishes and a speedy recovery to the injured.

Rest easy soldier, and my thoughts are with your injured colleagues.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ahhh hell......stand down feller, Requiescat God be good to those he leaves behind.

From Defencenet FWIW,

Death of British soldier in Afghanistan
27/03/2006

It is with great regret that the Ministry of Defence confirms the death of a UK soldier in Lashkar Gah, Southern Afghanistan as a result of a road traffic accident.

Enemy forces are not thought to have been involved. Our sympathies are with his family and friends at this very difficult time. The family have requested a period of grace before further details are released.

Expressing his sympathy in the House of Commons, Secretary of State John Reid said:

"My thoughts are with his family and friends, as I am sure are those of the whole House"
Le Chevre

Latest Threads