British casualties in Afgan.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by wHoSaIdThAt?, Jan 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Vile.

...and avoidable...

2. R.I.P.

Lest We Forget

3. RIP

Nothing more I can say :(

4. Sickening. Our thoughts to the family and the 4 injured.

5. Apparantly the bomber held a Brit passport. The Taliban ahve claimed responsibility for that incident and the death of the canadien soldier. That'll just strengthen George W's will to keep the those he has in Guantanamo. It's been coming in KAbul though. The Germans wouldn't acknowleged it, despite rocket attacks on the HQ building just over a year ago.

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Today's papers report that the bomber was a British passport holder 'of West African origin'. About as British as the Sahara Desert, then.

When will the government do something about these people? Why are so many people with terrorist links allowed to remain?

What a tragedy that a true Briton, serving his country, should be killed by an extremist for whom Britain was just a convenience.

7. V Sad.

http://news.mod.uk/news/press/news_headline_story.asp?newsItem_id=2787

8. I think they were the ones that relieved our guys.

Oh Lord, how very very sad, and perfectly awful

Condolences to the Family, colleagues and friends of Jonathan Kitulagoda, from Territorial Soldiers everywhere.

9. And regular ones.

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah, convenience is the right word.

They move in, p1ss about and leave their sh1t for others to clear up. Others being the unrepresented majority, people with a sense of honour and duty, people like Pte Kitulagoda.

Jonathan, your name is added to the Roll of Honour.