Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

British B@stards Fight Dirty!

Bananas in Pyjamas FFS! And while you are at it, keep Pizza away from our shores. It was bad enough when Kath and Kim was being broadcast on one of the obscure sat chans. Now be quiet or we will have to come and beat you at Cricket again.

And don't forget the Wiggles..... this has a gaggle very suspect blokes mincing about whilst singing some very camp songs all in the name of childrens entertainment.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I came home one night to be greeted by the sight of my two year old boy dancing around like a spastic in a magnet factory to that one.

RTFQ said:
Anymore gobbing off from down under will result in Noel Edmonds's latest TV Prolapse "Deal or no Deal" being sent on the next Qantas out of Gatwick. Once all your frigging housewives are glued in front of the telly gasping in suspense as ugly people open boxes at 5pm instead of getting scoff on the go,
Or we'll "spooks" you.

Fcuking brilliant, that has just sprayed my entire keyboard with coffee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand what you are about filthyphil, the production obviously did not have a decent Technical Advisor.

Apparently it was Produced by the same team who produced 'Spooks' which in my view was a top show.

Never the less, I shall still keep an eye out for some good British shows on the ABC.

Maybe we should just listen to the Wireless, Dad and Dave or The Archers springs to mind. :)

RTFQ said:
Anymore gobbing off from down under will result in Noel Edmonds's latest TV Prolapse "Deal or no Deal" being sent on the next Qantas out of Gatwick. Once all your frigging housewives are glued in front of the telly gasping in suspense as ugly people open boxes at 5pm instead of getting scoff on the go, you'll be begging us to let you come back and work behind our bars.

Or we'll "spooks" you.

noel edmonds is back on telly?? 8O
i'm burning my telly right away!

We do still own Australia dont we, we got our flag on theirs to prove it.

So why not start shipping off the criminals again, there plenty to choose from.

Go on you thieving colonial scum, do your worst - we'll reply with a strategic television advertising campaign!

normal-crazy-frog-background.jpg