British Army Website Isn't Working... help please

So I start filling in my application, get to the end of the first page, hit "Save for later". Now any time I go back to the MoD Army website where you fill out the application form, I tap "Start Your Application", have to sign in again (despite being already signed in, as indicated by the "Logout" button in the top right") and it just sends me back to the "Desktop" page, with no option to continue my application or anything. Please help, thanks alot all!

So I start filling in my application, get to the end of the first page, hit "Save for later". Now any time I go back to the MoD Army website where you fill out the application form, I tap "Start Your Application", have to sign in again (despite being already signed in, as indicated by the "Logout" button in the top right") and it just sends me back to the "Desktop" page, with no option to continue my application or anything. Please help, thanks alot all!
I’d either delete all your cookies and try again, or get all the info you need to hand at once, and do it in one go.

I'll try with the cookies thanks, and I want to start over if I have to but its not even giving me an option for that unfortunately :/ thanks for the help though

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
have you tried turning your pc off and then back on again?