British Army Vs Top Gear....

#2
...and how delightful to see a drug dealers car being converted into a convertible...

...and given additional ventilation opportunities...


.
 
#3
Program 1 was Chally vs Range Rover Sport. "wiped out " by Chally.
Program 2 Trojan,panther and jackel. Nice use of excavator arm and wmik
 

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
bobbit said:
Program 1 was Chally vs Range Rover Sport. "wiped out " by Chally.
Program 2 Trojan,panther and jackel. Nice use of excavator arm and wmik
*cough* Dont forget the Apache v Lotus ;)
Is that the one where the apache lost? I.e. couldn't get a lock while within the track boundry?

Then again once they were allowed to do things properly it lasted how long?
 
#9
bobbit said:
Program 1 was Chally vs Range Rover Sport. "wiped out " by Chally.
Program 2 Trojan,panther and jackel. Nice use of excavator arm and wmik
And, i hate to fly the flag for our light blue brethren, but did not the Typhoon spank the Veyron?
 
#10
Trans-sane said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
bobbit said:
Program 1 was Chally vs Range Rover Sport. "wiped out " by Chally.
Program 2 Trojan,panther and jackel. Nice use of excavator arm and wmik
*cough* Dont forget the Apache v Lotus ;)
Is that the one where the apache lost? I.e. couldn't get a lock while within the track boundry?

Then again once they were allowed to do things properly it lasted how long?
Yes it lost.......funnily enough, the design requirement for the WAH64D Apache wasn't to chase plastic cars with a fat journo on board around a race track. ;)

Once they did it properly, it lasted exactly twice as long as it takes you to chuck one off the wrist over photos of Brad Pitt. :D
 

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Yes it lost.......funnily enough, the design requirement for the WAH64D Apache wasn't to chase plastic cars with a fat journo on board around a race track. ;)

Once they did it properly, it lasted exactly twice as long as it takes you to chuck one off the wrist over photos of Brad Pitt. :D
Well unless these photos also have the loverly (and utterly filthy) Angelina in the as well, then it must have taken about 5 days to get a lock.
 

Similar threads

Top