British Army Top Trumps

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by GeneralMalaise, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few good sorts (my wife included) have set up an Afghanistan Appeal Fund and as a result have persuaded a large toy manufacturer to reproduce Top Trumps - this time with British Army Fighting Units.

Buy one, you know you want to.

Go here:

Top Trumps

The General.
  2. These have been talked about on here for a few days. I'm getting a set ordered........ cheers.
  3. Ooooh....missed that. Could you link me in to the past threads please?

Many thanks.
  4. Just a thought what about doing a set like these in Pashtun and sending some out for the guys to distribute amongst the kids down in Helmand, hearts and minds and all that.

5. Brilliant idea. These could then be passed to the village elders who in turn hand over to Terry. At least Terry will then know the name of the vehicle he's taking out with an RPG.
  6. They should put a few americans and taliban on the cards to make it more interesting.
  7. And you believe they don't already know that through Janes, MOD news, standing around training areas .............. I really could go on and I am making an assumption that the figures used are not the actual stats of any of the actual equipment or units!

8. I've just had a packet bought for me. About an hour ago my seven year old daughter took great pleasure in thrashing me! 8O

I'm totally gutted, I used to be the dogs b0llocks at Top Trumps in the playground as a nipper. :lol: