British Army soldiers warned against teeth whitening dangers

And you wonder why we Yanks are so adamant about our right to have firearms…

BFO pair of fencing pliers with tooth carpenter's nadger firmly held in them does the business. Bit of gentle pressure and the odd involuntary squeeze when a nerve is nudged does a fine job of focusing his attention on the matter at hand.

I saw a recruit put cam cream on his glasses. When asked, he said the sun shines off the glass...
He's not wrong. We used to cam up our trucks to prevent the windshield glinting in the sun.

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
BFO pair of fencing pliers with tooth carpenter's nadger firmly held in them does the business. Bit of gentle pressure and the odd involuntary squeeze when a nerve is nudged does a fine job of focusing his attention on the matter at hand.
I’ve had a root canal on a live nerve. I let my .45 do the talking about pain control…

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

It's the weekend, some of us pay extra for that sort of thing

How awesome it would be if the Ignore function was...
Two way ?
There'd be some fcukers with nobody to talk to.
BB is half right - But he calls for the wrong thing (Your Default setting really BB )

What BB wants is that if I block you - you cant read my posts either - a) this isnt twitter b) its a **** idea tantamount to school girl squabbling

Now
A system where if i block you I cant respond to your posts - that has merit and will stop a number of posters chasing people theyve blocked (and each other) across the site to proclaim how unbothered they are by X posting and that x posts arent worth reading etc

It may be weak - but at least it will spare the rest of us the same repeated tedious not bothered - I cant see you - yes you can bollox on every bloody thread.

Mind you id also bring in the smiting hammer for those people who having disagreed on one topic decide they must hate / declare incorrect the other persons opinion on every other sbject as a matter of principle - rather than on the merits of the point presented.

With the notable exception of Bugsy who to be fair has been proven wrong/ Lying / spouting bollox 99.9999% of the time. In his case anyone assuming hes correct should be smited

BB is half right - But he calls for the wrong thing (Your Default setting really BB )

What BB wants is that if I block you - you cant read my posts either - a) this isnt twitter b) its a **** idea tantamount to school girl squabbling

Now
A system where if i block you I cant respond to your posts - that has merit and will stop a number of posters chasing people theyve blocked (and each other) across the site to proclaim how unbothered they are by X posting and that x posts arent worth reading etc

It may be weak - but at least it will spare the rest of us the same repeated tedious not bothered - I cant see you - yes you can bollox on every bloody thread.

Mind you id also bring in the smiting hammer for those people who having disagreed on one topic decide they must hate / declare incorrect the other persons opinion on every other sbject as a matter of principle - rather than on the merits of the point presented.

With the notable exception of Bugsy who to be fair has been proven wrong/ Lying / spouting bollox 99.9999% of the time. In his case anyone assuming hes correct should be smited
Yes I know, I'd been following the debate from t'other day. Chasing people across the boards is pathetic, re myself, I am a practitioner of the silent game nowadays, I think it really pisses off my half a dozen or so stalkers and fanbois.

Now

You've finally grasped my point.

Now

Past tense of to smite is smitten, Shirley?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Checks which forum we are in.

Can you lot **** off unless you want to discuss the serious matter of tooth whitening

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do you think Dulux brilliant white, on a fine brush would be better than Tippex?

A simple tip is to wear a darker shade of lipstick.
The contrast will make your teeth appear lighter

XPara Mugg

War Hero
Second War aircraft production and research into high speed flight regularly took my father into various factories producing instruments and the dials thereof, many of which were, of course, luminous.

Apparently, it was common practice for the 'girls' painting the dials to lick their brushes to a fine point before applying the radium paint. It wasn't long before some of the more adventurous souls began painting their fingernails and teeth so they glowed in the dark, as a joke and to please their boyfriends. :eek:

I wonder how that worked out in the long run.x.x

Latest Threads