British Army soldiers warned against teeth whitening dangers

I see that you are currently on permasend.

Pack it in.

Remember that time you tried to tell the father of a recruit that recruits didn’t have access to physiotherapists at training establishments?

You sad prick.

I never said they didn’t have access. I said they may have to go to a different camp, which in itself can cause issues.

Besides that, what has it got to do with you posting absolute tripe? It's obvious that you have just gone google crazy in a sad attempt at attention seeking.

Read the site rules, just posting links without comment is not acceptable.

NuggetBks

Old-Salt
I never said they didn’t have access. I said they may have to go to a different camp, which in itself can cause issues.

Besides that, what has it got to do with you posting absolute tripe? It's obvious that you have just gone google crazy in a sad attempt at attention seeking.

Read the site rules, just posting links without comment is not acceptable.

Physios are on site you moron. Your information is clearly out dated or maybe you just don’t know. Physios are at Vimy and Pirbright.

Now be a dear and **** off. Little prick.

Physios are on site you moron. Your information is clearly out dated or maybe you just don’t know. Physios are at Vimy and Pirbright.

Now be a dear and **** off. Little prick.
Reported.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Remember that time you tried to tell the father of a recruit that recruits didn’t have access to physiotherapists at training establishments?

You sad prick.
The poo-poo head thread is over there ---->

This won't hurt me a bit - - - ->

1623510857373.png

There's not that many weak minded individuals on here that choose to deploy the ignore function. Afraid you'll have to up your game young man.
I have. Just to wind the twat up.
BB is back in play. After I found out that he DIDN'T dodge the tour, but was scuppered from going by a bean counter in Glasgow.

I have. Just to wind the twat up.
BB is back in play. After I found out that he DIDN'T dodge the tour, but was scuppered from going by a bean counter in Glasgow.
Yeah mate, but you put people on ignore and then can't stop posting to the individuals you are choosing to ignore, which basically defeats the whole purpose of ignoring.

Yeah mate, but you put people on ignore and then can't stop posting to the individuals you are choosing to ignore, which basically defeats the whole purpose of ignoring.
I know.
But I also know it winds the tit up.
On the brightside though, football is on telly. Finland v Denmark next.. Bit of a Derby match between the vikings.