British Army Sex Tape scandal NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

(Aplogies if it's been done before)
    While searching for articles on Osprey,I came accross this;

British Army sex tapes

[​IMG]

2. msr

msr LE

It's about 3 years old.

msr

3. Nice tit's.

stabtiffy take note.

4. Ah, classy army birds!!!

5. Where do i get a copy?

6. Go on matey, do tell... 'Lesbian shagfest osprey'? 'Hot schoolgirl action osprey'? :lol:

7. "Consenting, sex deprived soldiers watch consenting lesbians have sex."

What a headline.

8. Fat minging dykes wearing OSPREY

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Honest Guv,
    I was looking for an article on the Osprey Armour,but I did also find this!! :D

[​IMG]

10. The outraged one was probably just jealous. Follow the Sapper, where Right and Glory lead, indeed.

11. In the words of Sir Arthur Harris:

It may well be that the references to "parties" and "drunks" in this book will give rise to criticism, and even to outbreaks of unctuous rectitude. I do not attempt to excuse them, if only because I entirely approve of them. In any case, the "drunks" were mainly on near-beer and high rather than potent spirits.
    Remember that these crews , shining youth on the threshold of life, lived under circumstances on intolerable strain. They were in fact - and they knew it - faced with the virtual certainty of death, probably in one of its least pleasant forms. They knew, well enough, that they owed their circumstances to the stupidity, negligence and selfishness of the older generations who since 1918 had done little to avert another war and even less to prepare for it.
    If, therefore, something of cynicism was occasionally manifest in their attitude to whatever might remain to them of life, and if on occasion the anticipation of an event, or the celebration of a success and an unexpected survival, called for a party, for the letting off of steam in an atmosphere of eat, drink and be merry, for next time we shall almost certainly die - who amongst the older generations who sent them and tens of thousands like them to their deaths will dare criticise?

12. not sure what the scandel is about looks all above board :D to me

13. Why do they alway's use the word "depraved"...didn't the Scum take out a patent on it?....they didn't kill anyone or rape them...which is what "depraved" implies....

14. The "informant" is quite clearly a prancing, self-righteous ("Outraged" of Tunbridge Wells) fairy then. If that's his ultimate debauchery then he hasn't done a very good job of R+R throughout his career.

I like that mincing quote about "we want them drummed out of the Army". Who the fcuk uses cliches like that, if not tabloid sub-editors making up their own sensationalist stories as they go along. "Crikey Smudger, they need to be told off by the rozzers and thrown in the glasshouse and no mistake". Tossers.

15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Oh probably becuase they are a bunch of cock sucking gutter press scum. Who couldn't do the job if you injected molten steel to try and give them some back bone. At the end of the day they are in the business of selling newspapers and the pathetic people that buy their papers buy this kind of headline.

Personal I much prefer the words of Bomber Harris as listed above.