British Army Review

Are there any plans to e-publish the Review from issue 144 (Spring 07) to date? Quite frustrating to not have the latest copy up there!

*Edit - it looks like they've named 144 wrong on their front page, it is actually Spring 08's edition. Another contributor states that the new edition of BAR has an article of BRF's, any ideas when this will be put on ArmyNet?

Ah well, us thrusting young J3 types have to do something to increase our chances of promotion; I've already shafted all my lads and stabbed my oppo's in the back with little success....

The next edition apparently comes with a guide to back-stabbing, identifying target areas by degree of career fail generated, competition derailed and so forth...with a foreward by an ex-RGJ General...

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can you get it on line, my CO is after an article?

I am that article!

Are there any plans to e-publish the Review from issue 144 (Spring 07) to date? Quite frustrating to not have the latest copy up there!

*Edit - it looks like they've named 144 wrong on their front page, it is actually Spring 08's edition. Another contributor states that the new edition of BAR has an article of BRF's, any ideas when this will be put on ArmyNet?
Many thanks for bringing this to light. We have engaged with the editor of the BAR and the missing back issues and most up to date copy of the BAR are on their way to us.

As soon as we have them I'll let you know, via this thread, that they are up on the site.

In the mean time you find the issues of the BAR which currently sit on the ArmyNET site by typing "BAR" in to the search box and selecting "search site".

Once we have the complete set of BARs to date we will make them easier to find.

2 months later... any joy?

msr

Interesting.

When I click on the link which I posted above I go straight to the right place in ArmyNET (I am signed in on another Firefox tab though)

Try clicking on this link:

https://www.armysecure.mod.uk/BAR/

If you get no joy there log into ArmyNET, search the site for BAR (its the 3rd hit on the search result) and then choose "Click Here to read the BAR" on the BAR page.

Now that we have the complete set of electronic BARs our next piece of work is to position them in an easier place to find within ArmyNET

Works for me- running IE.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Works for me via ArmyNet. Typed in BAR on the search and clicked on the first hit. The publications open in a separate tab in the 'flip@once' style like Soldier Mag. Nice work.

It's a cookie issue as you transfer from armynet.mod.uk to armysecure.mod.uk (why?)

Sorted.

msr