British Army Ranked 10 th in the World

Values are based on a country's placement in our various lists and shown as a collective average. Naturally a list such as this is designed to be subjective so there is room for disagreement as to its accuracy (or inaccuracy).

NOTE: Nuclear weapons, past and current military experience, unit training and equipment quality are not taken into account. This is a ranking based soley on the reported numbers presented throughout this site based from official disclosed public sources.
I think you will find Britain still punches way above its weight in both political and military terms.

Nuclear weapons, past and current military experience, unit training and equipment quality are not taken into account. This is a ranking based soley on the reported numbers presented throughout this site based from official disclosed public sources.
I know PotYos already highlighted this, but what use is a rankings list without a least some input from these factors? Unless you believe that quantity has a quality all its own...

Bunch of arrse.

What a load of bollocks we have beaten all the above countries at one time or the other except brazil and thats only because we have no fought it.
Cant find a way to complain about it.
yank tossers

Beaten by Brazil and Turkey
Google Gallipoli: the Turks beat us pretty convincingly there: they have one of the largest and scariest armys in the world, and were confident of giving the bear a bloody nose if he crossed their border: I have no problem with their relative position, given the pathetic size we currently are.

Nibbler said:
Beaten by Brazil and Turkey
Google Gallipoli: the Turks beat us pretty convincingly there: they have one of the largest and scariest armys in the world, and were confident of giving the bear a bloody nose if he crossed their border: I have no problem with their relative position, given the pathetic size we currently are.
google Sir Edmund Allenby:, read about when we beat the fluff out of the turks. Gaza,Jerusalem,Damascus and Aleppo! including I believe the last cavalry charge by the British Army.

NOTE: Nuclear weapons, past and current military experience, unit training and equipment quality are not taken into account. This is a ranking based soley on the reported numbers presented throughout this site based from official disclosed public sources.

So surely it's merely a ranking of armies in order of size, and not of combat capability.

What a load of w*nk.

woody said:
What a load of balls we have beaten all the above countries at one time or the other except brazil and thats only because we have no fought it.
Cant find a way to complain about it.
yank tossers
I thought we beat Brazil in 1966?

Latest Threads