Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

British Army no longer trusted

Doggity

Swinger
More than 120 veterans sign open letter against Brexit on 75th Anniversary of D-Day

So according to the vast numbers of ex service personnel, 120 if the figures quoted are to be believed. The train of thought is that this is such a big movement that it has to be taken notice of. Especially when

Stuart Thomson, from Worcestershire, who was a corporal in the RAF, served in Gulf War 1, twice in the Former Yugoslavia campaign, and is a co-founder of Veterans for Europe.
States
“During my own service, I’ve been on operations with Dutch and French, been on exercise with Germans, Italians, Danes and Czechs and they are all great soldiers. Brexit has already shown us up to be unreliable allies, and it’s revealed an ugly, dark side of our society. Would Dutch or French soldiers trust us now? What has happened since 2016 is very disturbing, and it’s clear that the military aspects of Brexit weren’t thought about properly.

With facts like that how can we possibly leave?

Edited due to the syntax police.

Last edited:
More than 120 veterans sign open letter against Brexit on 75th Anniversary of D-Day

So according to the vast numbers of ex service personnel, 120 if the figures quoted are to be believed. The train of thought is that this is such a big movement that it has to be taken notice of. Especially when
Stuart Thomson, from Worcestershire, who was a corporal in the RAF, served in Gulf War 1, twice in the Former Yugoslavia campaign, and is a co-founder of Veterans for Europe.
States
“During my own service, I’ve been on operations with Dutch and French, been on exercise with Germans, Italians, Danes and Czechs and they are all great soldiers. Brexit has already shown us up to be unreliable allies, and it’s revealed an ugly, dark side of our society. Would Dutch or French soldiers trust us now? What has happened since 2016 is very disturbing, and it’s clear that the military aspects of Brexit weren’t thought about properly.

With facts like that how can we possibly leave ?
Another blazer-wearing retard.

States

Did your Media Studies Lecturer encourage you to post this?

I'm genuinely confused.
What are the military aspects of Brexit?
We're still supporting all of the same military alliances that were were before the Summer of Insanity (including the utterly pointless ones).
There never was a military version of Schengen.
So what exactly is changing (other than the International Sophistry Index which this lot just bumped up by .1)?

And the good Wg Cdr Nick Senior appears to be on that list twice.

I'm genuinely confused.
What are the military aspects of Brexit?
We're still supporting all of the same military alliances that were were before the Summer of Insanity (including the utterly pointless ones).
There never was a military version of Schengen.
So what exactly is changing (other than the International Sophistry Index which this lot just bumped up by .1)?

And the good Wg Cdr Nick Senior appears to be on that list twice.
That would be Wing Commander Nick Senior Senior and Wing Commander Nick Senior Junior.

States

Let me guess, this is your end of term Media studies essay?