• N.Irish (Catholic)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.Irish (Protestant)

• S.Irish

• Total voters
Ned_Kelly said:
just a wee quick pole to see were every1 is from..
are you a Pole then?

All of the above except the last are of British nationality you dumb fecker.

Personally I am British by nationality, and Irish by race/descent .... and my religion etc are my own business!

protestant southern irish ulsterman. work that ****** out

FrankIG said:
All of the above except the last are of British nationality you dumb fecker.

Personally I am British by nationality, and Irish by race/descent .... and my religion etc are my own business!
OK.... calm down der lol

dont answer the poll simple... problem solved

The reason i never put the british option down for the simple fact it wud be the only option and every1 wud pick it... i just wanted to see were every1 is from but clearly its upset you.. damn ur so very sensitive :cry:

also northern irish protestant and northern irish catholic are the same nationality. dont ya just love pedantic arrsers

Gremlin said:
Ned_Kelly said:
just a wee quick pole to see were every1 is from..
Who the fuck cares as long as they're decent soldiers?

BTW it's Poll, knobjockey. It's not a bloody floor show.
what time does the floor show start? Have I missed it?

Ned_Kelly said:
Ok i apoligise for not putting the british option up.. it waz just a poll to see were every1 is from within the british isles DAMN... 8O
OK Ned, I'll apologise for being too sensitive. Scottish by place of birth. Dig any deeper and it becomes a tangled web.

As an aside, I spent some time recruiting in the 1980s. About half of all applicants had family ties to the wrong side of the Iron Curtain.

Edited because the foreign bits of me cannot type.

kyle6327 said:
also northern irish protestant and northern irish catholic are the same nationality. dont ya just love pedantic arrsers
yes - British. Same as all the other choices on the poll aside from Republic of Ireland

kyle6327 said:
dont ya just love smartarrses 8O

Yes very true same people, same country..

And the reason there 2 options for N.Ireland is because im a catholic and im intrested to see if there any other N.Iirsh catholics in the forces.... Sure i already know myself there lots of N.Irish protestants in the forces, so that wud'nt really help me define my poll now would it...

Go away, if i cud just walk down to and sign up and get a tap on da back with no worrys i would,.... SO THERE THATS WHY THERES 2 OPTIONS... does'nt take a genius u twat

now do 1 and fook off!!!!!!!!!

kyle6327 said:
protestant southern irish ulsterman. work that f***** out
You wouldn't have been the first of those Imet in 1IG Kyle!! lol

How's the training going? Remember hull down!!

QS mucker

Latest Threads