British army Nationalities

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Ned_Kelly, Jun 9, 2010.

?
  1. English

63.4%
  2. Scottish

24.4%
  3. Welsh

2.4%
  4. N.Irish (Catholic)

2.4%
  5. N.Irish (Protestant)

2.4%
  6. S.Irish

4.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just a wee quick poll to see were every1 is from..

2. Sadly there is no "British" option.

3. are you a Pole then?

4. All of the above except the last are of British nationality you dumb fecker.

Personally I am British by nationality, and Irish by race/descent .... and my religion etc are my own business!

5. protestant southern irish ulsterman. work that ****** out

6. No option for Gurkha or F&C ??? That's what, 5-10%? of the Army disenfranchised in your 'pole'.

C_C

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Who the fuck cares as long as they're decent soldiers?

BTW it's Poll, knobjockey. It's not a bloody floor show.

8. So Ned, gald to see your still interested....what are you learning? :D

9. OK.... calm down der lol

dont answer the poll simple... problem solved

The reason i never put the british option down for the simple fact it wud be the only option and every1 wud pick it... i just wanted to see were every1 is from but clearly its upset you.. damn ur so very sensitive :cry:

10. Ok i apoligise for not putting the british option up.. it waz just a poll to see were every1 is from within the british isles DAMN... 8O

11. also northern irish protestant and northern irish catholic are the same nationality. dont ya just love pedantic arrsers

12. Education, Education, Education. Its not our priority it just happens like that.

13. what time does the floor show start? Have I missed it?

14. OK Ned, I'll apologise for being too sensitive. Scottish by place of birth. Dig any deeper and it becomes a tangled web.

As an aside, I spent some time recruiting in the 1980s. About half of all applicants had family ties to the wrong side of the Iron Curtain.

Edited because the foreign bits of me cannot type.

15. yes - British. Same as all the other choices on the poll aside from Republic of Ireland