British Army Facebook Fanpage

Hello! My name is Adam, I'm from Poland. British Army is my biggest hobby. I was decided to create a fanpage about it. You will find photos, some history, equipment reviews on this page. Please, check it, thanks a lot! DPM Soldiers

It' s about all of British Army. This badges are part of my small collection, so I decided to show them. In not far future I' m going to order replicas of Yorkshire Regiment badges. Replicas - because it's expensive to buy badges abroad, and pay for shipping to Poland.

First - I' m in the military class in school. I buy some British stuff (You know, smock, shirt, webbing), and I love it. It' s comfortable, functional and heavy-duty. After it, I was found a nice page (Polish) about British Army, and I was thought: "Hey, it's cool!". History (Falkland War, "The Troubles") was really interesting. Equipment - really nice. Discipline, training - it's fascinating. And I want to improve my English.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Hello! My name is Adam, I'm from Poland. British Army is my biggest hobby. I was decided to create a fanpage about it. You will find photos, some history, equipment reviews on this page. Please, check it, thanks a lot! DPM Soldiers
Hello.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Latest Threads