British Army Dirigibles?

During a round up of yesterdays events,news footage of some squaddie types doing a sack race in some shitty Godforsaken sandy place.
Did I see a dirigible in the backgound?
I assume it was not for parachute training.

It's our version of AWACS, post defence cuts.

Why are you liking the above?
The guy took the time to answer my question.Unable to show my appreciation in any other tangible way,the "Like" button seems the most appropriate method to express gratitude.
I assume that's ok with you?
PS You will not be getting a like from me.

What, what! The Royal Womens Balloon Corps has been reactivated, stirring stuff.
Neg Harrumph!

He did take the time to answer... but didn't.

Would you like a 'like', I've not actually given one yet. I was going to auction it off.

With or with out pubes? Perhaps they could form the autograph.

Back to thread now children....

I noticed that the balloon was bright white. I understand it was in the French sector and is used to signal for miles around that "Nous ne playons pas avec vous Monsieur Iqubal".

During a round up of yesterdays events,news footage of some squaddie types doing a sack race in some shitty Godforsaken sandy place.
Did I see a dirigible in the backgound?
I assume it was not for parachute training.
The birth of Crab Air?

Jolly good. Are they going to leave them behind when we pull out?

He did take the time to answer... but didn't.

Would you like a 'like', I've not actually given one yet. I was going to auction it off.

We've had them and other "new technology" for a while, the people we are fighting know this but arn't certain what kit as what capabilities, even after the article was posted the people on the ground wen't sure what kit we could utilise to kill them with and in what conditions.

Therefore I did not fully answer the question other than to say it's a spotting balloon.

Latest Threads