• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

British Army Death 3 May 2007 - Afstan

We await confirmation . . . .

But may God richly guard and preserve all those who represent Crown and Colours, wherever they serve - and uphold their families, friends and loved ones.

Once more the sad news of a fallen comrade, Once more my thoughts and condolences too their family and friends.

RIP

Afghanistan according to the BBC

Oh no, not again. IZ or AFG?

My thoughts are with all of those who wait anxiously for news, but for those to whom this really affects, I am very sorry for your loss.

Oh dear God it just gets worse...

Rest in peace brave soul, now that you have paid the ultimate price. Never to be forgotton. My condolences to your grieving family, friends and colleagues.

Rest In Peace, brave soul.

My sincere condolences to those who've lost a loved one...

A sleep I shall have, a rest I shall have,
Yet death will be but a pause...

~ Leo Marks

RIP to the fallen.

Sincere condolences to the bereaved.

My very deepest respect and regards to those taken from us. My sincere condolences to the bereaved.

MsG

PS. Hey! Wake-up call to the UK gobment! The British Army's in the fückin' shit and needs bods, equipment and sensible logistics ASAP! Does that sound familiar?

Just heard - Rest in Peace Guardsman.