British Army Armstrong / Harley M/cycle Spares wanted

Anybody got any Armstrong MT500 or Harley Davidson MT350 spares lying around they don't want anymore? PM me

MM

Not highly likely MM. We couldnt get spares for tyhem when they were in service!

Is there a particular bit you need. Carb parts are usually top of everyones list and it is worth knowing that you can replace the whole thing relatively cheaply with a Kehin CV carb off a sportster (which regularly appear on ebay as probably 50% of sportsters in the world had the CV changed for an S&S or Mikuni. (Come to think of it, you could probably fit a mikuni on your bike and make it run better but the carb would be worth more than the rest of the bike)

No probs

I have put a Rotax 500 electric start in the Harley with a Dellorto carb. Just thought I'd assist anyone with a boxful of spares to get rid, then they'd have some beer tokens.

I used to keep a shed load of spares for the Armstrongs when I was running the bike section but sadly left them behind when I demobbed! (fool!)

Thanks. I know where to get them by paying throught the nose, just thought I would un burden any members with bits in their garages.

MM

AHA Cernunnos, I recall that place too.