• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

British and Danish troops assist mayor to clean up Gereshk

In the absence of any sensible replies, I shall fill the void by suggesting the Grenadier Guards get round to Gereshk sharpish.

During a 60 minute makeover, the kerbstones will be lavishly painted Blue Red Blue and the citizens of Gereshk will have the shiniest dustbins in all of Afghan. Oh, and the area will be dog-end free. They may even find the time to go out on a patrol providing the outside areas have been done.

In the absence of any sensible replies, I shall fill the void by suggesting the Grenadier Guards get round to Gereshk sharpish.

During a 60 minute makeover, the kerbstones will be lavishly painted Blue Red Blue and the citizens of Gereshk will have the shiniest dustbins in all of Afghan. Oh, and the area will be dog-end free. They may even find the time to go out on a patrol providing the outside areas have been done.
I couldn't agree more with the kerbstones in Blue Red Blue! What about black leather couches instead of benches in the street? Could be waxed and then bobbed / bulled by those who are naughty! Then the role could be created of "Master waxer" Each town could have one, then every week after mosque there could be shinning parades.

Latest Threads