British Ambassador to Iran arrested

I think you might just have been wah’d
Just in case it wasnt a Wah, here is a pic of the Iranian embassy (in London) after a visit from the Bradbury Mafia:

1578926215900.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just in case it wasnt a Wah, here is a pic of the Iranian embassy (in London) after a visit from the Bradbury Mafia:

! انگلیسی ها فروشگاه تراشه های ما را بمباران کردند

! انگلیسی ها فروشگاه تراشه های ما را بمباران کردند
אויף דיין קעמל

Utter c*ck. I never got even close to inferring the UK should not have a Consulate.
Stop chucking pebbles in the pond just see how the ripples go. Very childish.
It's your assumption I assumed what my (alleged) "assumption" was.
Still with me? Good.
Let's also assume;)....the nice chaps who only the very next morning were chanting Death to England and burning the Union Jack were to whatever degree most likely embedded in the crowds (some of whom simply wanted to hold a vigil of which he was part)...until it became another feral protest. I'd not have fancied Rob's chances with a few of them had they identified him before he got lifted.
" Risk Management" is comprised of greatly variable levels.
End of my opinion.:)
Assuming my post is dumb in your opinion is dumb in my opinion, following so far, good. No pebbles tossed, voicing my opinion is something I tend to do when I have one, which I do.

There's a balcony?

What a charming architectural feature! Has it always had a balcony, I wonder?
Last time I was down that way both neighbouring properties had major structural works going on. The paranoia levels in the embassy must have been through the roof every time a drill started.

Last edited:
Assuming my post is dumb in your opinion is dumb in my opinion, following so far, good. No pebbles tossed, voicing my opinion is something I tend to do when I have one, which I do.
Point us all to the bit where anything I posted inferred, however obliquely, that I suggested the UK should not have Consular presence.
Failing that, you will continue to promote yourself as nowt but an assumptive air-brained wibbler.

Latest Threads