British Airways NOT improving

Wonder who is running their IT and backend dept, considering how many times this has happened..

At least I got £600 out of it when stuck in Dominican Republic a couple of years ago because of the same issue...paid for most of the flight ticket...didn't mind waiting by the pool while sipping something nice.

Today BA are on strike. More then 99% of flights cancelled.

However one that did operate on schedule was BA820 from Lahore to London.

I guess breaking the strike is better than an extra night or two in Pakistan.

Today BA are on strike. More then 99% of flights cancelled.

However one that did operate on schedule was BA820 from Lahore to London.

I guess breaking the strike is better than an extra night or two in Pakistan.
I've never seen an almost 100% flight cancellation in my life unless the airline shutdown.. at least flights from LCY are still flying...

For novelty really...it apparently feels like a private jet (only about 30 or something - all in biz)...and it's close to my place...15 mins on the DLR and once your'e cleared in Shannon by the U.S. CBP after a refueling stop, you're considered a U.S. domestic flight....just walk out of the terminal.

wheel

LE
For novelty really...it apparently feels like a private jet (only about 30 or something - all in biz)...and it's close to my place...15 mins on the DLR and once your'e cleared in Shannon by the U.S. CBP after a refueling stop, you're considered a U.S. domestic flight....just walk out of the terminal.
You lie like a NAAFI watch

You lie like a NAAFI watch
I never had the "privilege" of wearing a NAAFI watch but just kindly check your facts before posting.

Last edited:
As BA is owned by the Spanish, is it hardly surprising the whole thing has gone to rat shit

Nope.

Listen to the cabin announcement at about 11.27
I think BA sold one of their A318s-in fact the net tells me the jet in this video, G-EUNB was sold to Titan Airways on 31 March 2017, so I guess the frequency has been reduced.

I bet it was fecking expensive, not that virtually all on board will be paying their own fares.

I think BA sold one of their A318s-in fact the net tells me the jet in this video, G-EUNB was sold to Titan Airways on 31 March 2017, so I guess the frequency has been reduced.

I bet it was fecking expensive, not that virtually all on board will be paying their own fares.
Well, when you have Canary Wharf and the big banks located minutes away...I would assume the expenses are all paid for...to another financial center.

wheel

LE
I never had the "privilege" of wearing a NAAFI watch but just kindly check your facts before posting.

I was referring to you bullshiting about wanting to use the service not that it exists you moron

I was referring to you bullshiting about wanting to use the service not that it exists you moron
Why would I be BSing about "wanting" the chance to experience a flight? It doesn't make any f-ing sense in your logic. The same way I wanted to experience Concorde but was too young and poor before they stopped it.

There's a You Tuber (Sam Chui) who does travel blogs on various airlines and his subscribers pay for his tickets so he can live the high life.

I bet Concorde using London City would have been "interesting" if it had been possible.

There's a You Tuber (Sam Chui) who does travel blogs on various airlines and his subscribers pay for his tickets so he can live the high life.

I bet Concorde using London City would have been "interesting" if it had been possible.
I've been watching that guy's videos over the last couple of years...some of them are interesting as he films some exotic and interesting ones who you usually would never consider. Gives you a glimpse.

Latest Threads