British Airways NOT improving

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I thought with the induction os the Dreamliners, things would get better...but they got worse. The ididots decided to choose the smallest economy class pitch possible..29 or 30 inches...even the buisness class still retained the very old school configuration...

No shit, I fly Qatar these days long haul...same network
They screwed up with the A380, no surprise they did same with the flying burning screamliner. They do not learn at all, they just have to look at Qatar or Emirates to learn, they won't they, they rely on brand loyalty, God knows why anyone uses them at all.

Apart from the fact these people were allegedly banging on people's room doors in the middle of the night.

Have fun, sure, but don't screw up other people's stay. Maybe you're in a hotel and getting up early some drunk tw*t will bang on your door at some ungodly hour. You might just be less than impressed.

I would imagine interviews minus tea and biscuits and P45s to be issued will be taking place in some BA HR office in short order.
Banging on doors drunk...no squaddie/crab/jack's ever done that....

I've never had to go to reception stark bollock naked to ask for a key to my room...no siree

They screwed up with the A380, no surprise they did same with the flying burning screamliner. They do not learn at all, they just have to look at Qatar or Emirates to learn, they won't they, they rely on brand loyalty, God knows why anyone uses them at all.
Ignore my spelling f-k ups in the previous fat fingered post. The reason people use them is -work (corp policies, like my last one) and they have the most amount of convenient slots and connections from in/out of London.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ignore my spelling f-k ups in the previous fat fingered post. The reason people use them is -work (corp policies, like my last one) and they have the most amount of convenient slots and connections from in/out of London.
Quite right and as I rarely travel for business I can avoid them at all costs. Awful customer service, not cheap, poor reviews and I’d be locked up for Granny bashing if I flew with them ever again.

Your Soaraway Sun has more (but still no pics):

British Airways cabin crew ran naked around a hotel during a drunken orgy

Insiders said the group smuggled booze off the plane to “have a good time” after a 14-hour flight from Heathrow.
After getting sozzled on the stopover, the woman and two men were dared to strip and run down a corridor, banging on doors of other guests.
The source said: “Drinking is far too expensive in Singapore for the young fleet, so provisions are taken for everyone to have a good time after.

“There were some frisky crew on this plane. There was snogging and stripping and fumbling between the crew, who were all naked.

Given the “advancing years” displayed by most of the female cabin crew on recent BA flights, I’m not sure I’d want to see them naked either.
There is a pretty good chance that my ex was trolley dollying on that flight. She posted pics from Singapore on July 3rd and hasn't been heard from since.

In the event that she was one of the naked perpetrators she does, at least, have cracking norks.

Mike Barton

War Hero
Your Soaraway Sun has more (but still no pics):

British Airways cabin crew ran naked around a hotel during a drunken orgy

Insiders said the group smuggled booze off the plane to “have a good time” after a 14-hour flight from Heathrow.
After getting sozzled on the stopover, the woman and two men were dared to strip and run down a corridor, banging on doors of other guests.
The source said: “Drinking is far too expensive in Singapore for the young fleet, so provisions are taken for everyone to have a good time after.

“There were some frisky crew on this plane. There was snogging and stripping and fumbling between the crew, who were all naked.

Given the “advancing years” displayed by most of the female cabin crew on recent BA flights, I’m not sure I’d want to see them naked either.
Quite apart from the fact that we may have discovered the only two heterosexual male flight attendants in the world.

What on earth does this mean?

"The source said: “Drinking is far too expensive in Singapore for the young fleet, so provisions are taken for everyone to have a good time after."

When did drinking in Singapore become any more expensive than in, say, the UK? What's a young fleet, were the planes drinking? And what do they mean by "after", it happened in Singapore? Very confusing.

Breaking news is that BA have been hit with a £183m fine for data breaches of clients' data. Don't expect better service soon...

Gulf Air has always been a pleasure.

Top totty and food was good, always do online check in and pay for the seat with extra legroom in economy.

Quite apart from the fact that we may have discovered the only two heterosexual male flight attendants in the world.

What on earth does this mean?

"The source said: “Drinking is far too expensive in Singapore for the young fleet, so provisions are taken for everyone to have a good time after."

When did drinking in Singapore become any more expensive than in, say, the UK? What's a young fleet, were the planes drinking? And what do they mean by "after", it happened in Singapore? Very confusing.
Are there as many as two heterosexual in the world?. I thought the spieces had become extinct.

Breaking news is that BA have been hit with a £183m fine for data breaches of clients' data. Don't expect better service ever...

FOC

They should deduct this amount from Willie Walsh's pay package.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Some are quite fit with a bit of slap on. I would never have one as a serious girlfriend though.
The saying What goes on tour stays on tour, is their mantra.
I woke up next to one bird after a pretty vigorous night of her abusing me and found out she was getting married to some poor unsuspecting f*cker the next weekend.
Edit to add. The above may be a bit of a generalization, and i am only speaking from experience.
Surely some may not be dirty scutters but i have yet to find one that after an hour and a half at the all inclusive bar is'nt up for it.
You're not wrong there. During my time with the bearded airline I enjoyed conjugal rights with girls who were about to get married or had just got back from honeymoon.

For example, one evening, out with the crew, one young ''lady'' wouldn't stop banging on about how ''my Graham'' had just proposed to her and was proudly showing off the ring, a BFO solitaire (he'd definitely spent a few quid, the muppet) and going on about the wedding and plans and (other girly shoite about weddings).

I tried to appear interested and make the right noises. Evidently those noises were correct as, fast forward a few hours and I'm nuts deep in her. She didn't even take off the ring, the scutter!

I was indeed fortunate to work with quite a number of girls for whom the axiom ''what goes down-route, stays down-route'' was a mantra they were happy to subscribe to. Happy days!

Last edited:

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Stays/strays - probably much the same in this context :p

Quite right and as I rarely travel for business I can avoid them at all costs. Awful customer service, not cheap, poor reviews and I’d be locked up for Granny bashing if I flew with them ever again.
Surprisingly, wrt customer service (like calling them and emailing them) they had been very good, mind you, it was a couple of years ago.

Gave me back almost 1200 quid for two tickets almost without a dispute for a long delay...quite paid for the trip fare..

And their long haul A380 flights in econ class on the upper deck to Singapore (on the way to OZ) weren't too bad either...

I used BA for the Bangkok legs of our holiday. I wont bother with them again. Pretty crap flights to be honest. Tired aircraft, shite media systems (very old), broken seats on the way back and I had 4 days of my Vietnam trip messed up thanks to some nonce sitting next to me with a streaming cold, the dirty, hallatosis cvnt.
The food was very average, and the hostesses were poor in comparison to other airlines that I have flown recently.

I used BA for the Bangkok legs of our holiday. I wont bother with them again. Pretty crap flights to be honest. Tired aircraft, shite media systems (very old), broken seats on the way back and I had 4 days of my Vietnam trip messed up thanks to some nonce sitting next to me with a streaming cold, the dirty, hallatosis cvnt.
The food was very average, and the hostesses were poor in comparison to other airlines that I have flown recently.
Always check for the A/C type before you book...the newer A380s are OK, even good (if mostly empty) on the upper decks, but unless the tickets are really cheap, I would avoid. Plenty of alternatives. If you want to stay in the "family" Qatar is a good one.

I did enjoy my last BA flight to Singapore though, as we were on the upper deck of the A380 and it was basically empty, so had plenty of space to sleep/lounge around with lots of drinks and food.

Latest Threads