British Airways NOT improving

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Why do threads and stories like this always seem to appear exactly 24 hours before I'm due to fly with them?

Happened at Xmas last year too with Ryanair...

Is BA one of the Wail's regular targets?
Yes it is, I suspect most of the comments are similar to those that appear when it takes a poke at Ryanair or EasyJet; most who say they hate (their expression) either airline don't seem to ever have flown with them.

So a urine soaked seat on a long haul flight wouldn't bother you? Me, I'd be pretty livid, flying back to the uk this Tuesday, lets hope Jet Airways don't take the piss, literally.
Sounds like an old John Bonham tale where he would piss in the seats and make the groupies sit in them. No one went online and bitched about it then.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Mate of mine works for BA - got a bit upset when I said that they are almost my last airline of choice (still just ahead of Ryanair)

BA are trading off a long-lost status and reputation - most of their fleet and stewardesses look tired, their customer service is sh1t and they do not come anywhere near representing value for money.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Mate of mine works for BA - got a bit upset when I said that they are almost my last airline of choice (still just ahead of Ryanair)

BA are trading off a long-lost status and reputation - most of their fleet and stewardesses look tired, their customer service is sh1t and they do not come anywhere near representing value for money.
Plus nasty trolley grans

Sounds like an old John Bonham tale where he would piss in the seats and make the groupies sit in them. No one went online and bitched about it then.
Probably because it didn't exist when Bonzo was in his prime! Can you imagine some of the media meltdowns if the World Wide Web and 24/7 media was around when the likes of Moon, Page, Bonham etc were 'doing their thing' with young groupies and trashing hotels?!