British Airborne School

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by U.S.Paratrooper, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Before you post a comment, I'm not asking who's is the best or the hardest. I'm sure every one would say there's is the best, but unless you have been through both I don't really think you could give an educated answer........ I'm curious about the British Airborne school. How long is it, what do you do in each phase of taring, and what does it take to graduate from the school? I have searched the Internet and cannot find any thing on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
  2. Whooooooooheeeeeeee.

Standby, Standby.............
  3. ok im guessing your google search isn't working very well so if you'd truly like to know have a look here Pegasus (P) CompanyWebsite

Now i suggest you dig your self a very deep trench and hunker down to await the inevitable incomming
  4. Just found this on a US forum by accident. Seems to be quite an informed discussion on the relative differences between US and UK forces.
  5. One of the main differences being that our arses (butts to you) aren't as fat!
  6. I did both the balloon and the Benning towers.I'm still not sure which frightened me most!!