Britich Troops Use AKs

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by magicgrotter, Sep 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's your point?

Edited to add: Many a time when on ex with foreign forces have we had a bit of "I'll pay with yours, you play with mine" so to speak.
  2. msr

msr LE

And Ukrainians using a GMPG

SHOCK!!!! HORROR!!!!!

What is your point?
  3. Interesting, they could be AKM, Ak-74M ;-), or even Polish Beryls, which is based on the AK but using 5.56mm ammo...
  4. Judging by the sarcastic comments made it couldn't just be for interest that it was posted then?
  5. What does the guy just about to disembark have in his hand? It looks a bit like a shotgun....with a bipod? I know that it's not a shotgun....with a bipod!
  6. Would that be the image that shows a Polish Heli, with Polish Troops debussing with their AK's?

When was the last time you did your Recognition ITD?
  7. msr

msr LE

wkd m8 iz gonna get 1 of dem
  8. My god...just noticed....It's not a British helicopter either.....................
  9. Erm hello... i see no british troops only poles or could be lituanien or something but look closer at the kit its defo not our lads.... are you in the u.s by any chance?
  10. msr

msr LE

Do you think they are de-bussing on Salisbury Plain.... not wait - Britich Troops use foreign training areas too.

Whatever next? Invite the Lithuanians along perhaps?
  11. No, fcuk off, you're not allowed to post anything on ARRSE that doesn't result in someone going 'Its all that cnut Cyclop's fault' ;-)...
  12. "Troops from 7 SCOTS stream out of a Polish ME 8 helicopter during the live firing exercise" - that's what it says under the photo.
  13. msr

msr LE

No, I know: Let's get the CO to say a few words for the press release.

14. Are you feeling ok today msr?? ;)