Britannia seeks new sugar daddy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bullet_catcher, Sep 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that Britain has split up from Uncle Sam, let's pretend it isn't temporary, and explore possible alliances.

I suggest Finland because they have (allegedly) free internet connections. This could be a vote winner at the next general election.

2. None necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Switzerland. They have an army at least twice the size of ours and we could get cheap cuckoo clocks, cheese and chocolate. OK they may be as boring as fuck but we should sell our souls for free swiss army knives.

4. It would have to be somewhere with something in common. A post-Imperial power with a habit of sucking up to the yanks who bolsters their own egos with delusions of 'punching above their weight'?

It has to be Belgium.

5. Holland, full of mainly tall blond, healthy people. A relaxed attitude to sex beer and drugs, cycle friendly, flat country. Plenty of coastline and rivers. Doesn't get involved/waste money in any overseas hassle, small army contingent in Iraq/Afghan. They all speak English, watch UK telly etc.

• Like Like x 3
  6. And dull, so dull.........

7. France dood, only cos i rekon french chicks on tour will be awsome

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Qatar - we've deposed one leader for them allready and they would like us to do a second

9. And peados. You forgot to mention the peados. Otherwise known as "50% of the male population of Belguim".

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

^you mean most arrsers are belgians then?

11. Fixed for you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sweeping generalisation, but I agree, isnt belgium most famous for a statue of a little boy weeing, the manniquin piss, the filthy paedos.

13. They do nice beers....

14. Je ne comprend pas mon ami.

15. In order to get the kiddies drunk first, no doubt.