Britannia depicted as an Anglo-Caribbean female

1.) I'm not forming an opinion from his data.
2.) ?
3.) Nazis.
1) Again, an opinion OF his data.
2) Government agencies collect precisely the statistics that you suggest no one collects.
3) No one other than the Nazis has ever killed anyone.

1) Again, an opinion OF his data.
2) Government agencies collect precisely the statistics that you suggest no one collects.
3) No one other than the Nazis has ever killed anyone.
1.) I don't buy his data as it probably comes from a right wing source. I form opinions from my own reading.
2.) Like migration watch, anyone else?
3.) Nazis killed more at a faster rate than anyone.

1.) I don't buy his data as it probably comes from a right wing source. I form opinions from my own reading.
2.) Like migration watch, anyone else?
3.) Nazis killed more at a faster rate than anyone.
1) You have the advantage of me because I haven't seen where he says he gets his data from.
2) Do migration watch actually collect data themselves or do they comment on government collected data?
3) Possibly true. I'd suggest Major Ferbee may beat them on peak rate but has anyone killed more than them regardless of rate?

I think that you will find that Mao Zedong is the greatest killer in history, with at least 45m dead during the Great Leap Forward.

Chalk up another win for Asia.

TamH70

MIA
I think that you will find that Mao Zedong is the greatest killer in history, with at least 45m dead during the Great Leap Forward.

Chalk up another win for Asia.

Oh, he took out millions before THAT shit-storm started. Have you forgotten about the Hundred Flowers Campaign and what it lead to?

The world will end in around 5 billion years. Whether humans will still be around is a different question.

They won't. There may be something post human, if we can sort out the chromosome issue, but if not, less than 100k years, and probably less than 50k, before no more humans.

TamH70

MIA
Wouldn't fake 10 dollar bills be more in the spirit of St Floyd ?
Yeah, with a wreath of stylised coca and marijuana leaves around his portrait. After all, that's what he would have wanted.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Actually on a kill per hour figure, Genghis Khan's Mongols slew at a higher rate than even the Nazis.

you really have to stop using google, ideally stop using the internet or even oxygen

Latest Threads