Britannia depicted as an Anglo-Caribbean female

I am " white people" born in the UK, and Jewish, non practicing i do not think of myself as being insular, i jog along with most people i meet and mix with, as do my sons and daughters. A bold statement sir, on what do you base your assumptions on?

Certain people trying to belong to certain Jewish faiths in Israel.

There does exist precedent, I find this portrayal of "Germania" to be rather fetching, and I most certainly would!

rammdeu6.jpg

All popualtaion stats are "ceteris paribus" (Latin for 'all other parameters remaing the same') - which is unlikely.

History has repeatedly shown that the White Man cannot outbreed the Coloured Man - but he can certainly outkill him!

Covid is just a hint that humanity and the world is running down. Isaac Newton has the end of the world in 2060, and the Talmud in 2200.

The end of the world will happen when cats develop opposable thumbs, even now they're plotting to take over control of the Dreamies factories...

The Greeks believed that each country/continent has an angelic/godess female guardian eg 'Africa', 'Asia', 'Europa', 'Columbia' etc.

Britain's was 'Britannia'.

What do you think of the Royal Mint's depiction on their new gold coin of Britannia not as a Boadicea-type Japhetic woman, but as a Hamitic 'Woman of Colour'?

View attachment 564778
I’ve just realized that she’s got a helmet on pushed to the back of her head. Can’t be arsed to read any further

The Nazis killed more people and at a faster rate than anyone else in history.

The rest of the world seem to have been breeding away like rabbits whilst white people were massacring each other in WW2. Modern young Brits of working age are also unlikely to have lots of kids because of the ridiculous house prices and nursery fees. Instead, they are being sensible and only having one or two, if at all.

Meanwhile, in Africa and other shytholes around the world, they're still having 10+ kids each and then sending their young men here.

We may as well face up to the fact that we're being racially replaced and the woke left are doing everything in their power to make it illegal to acknowledge, think or talk about it.

Personally, I don't see it ending well.
Thats nice.
Do you know where his data is from?

Thats nice.
Do you know where his data is from?
Nope, but then I don't really trust his data. Plus it's not the sort of thing institutions would willingly fund. Who would go out to collect data indicating the declining birth rate of white people?

There have been a few hints over the years but it's often taken over by white supremos and the lefties have a field day.

If you want to know more just have a gander at what Douglas Murray has to say, the majority of his work is well researched and he's one of the few people who can do it without economic fallout or loss of job etc.

I'd be interested to hear if you have any data that suggests an increasing birth rate of white people and declining birth rate in third world countries and a decline in immigration, but I think we both know that isn't happening.

To be honest, for years I thought Britannia was in a wheelchair, so I suppose this is another box ticked.

20210413_232950.jpg

Nope, but then I don't really trust his data. Plus it's not the sort of thing institutions would willingly fund. Who would go out to collect data indicating the declining birth rate of white people?

There have been a few hints over the years but it's often taken over by white supremos and the lefties have a field day.

If you want to know more just have a gander at what Douglas Murray has to say, the majority of his work is well researched and he's one of the few people who can do it without economic fallout or loss of job etc.

I'd be interested to hear if you have any data that suggests an increasing birth rate of white people and declining birth rate in third world countries and a decline in immigration, but I think we both know that isn't happening.

1) How can you form an opinion of his data if you don't know where it is from?
2) In Northern Ireland it woud be NISRA.
3) I want to know what he is basing his assertion that White Men can Outkill anyone.

1) How can you form an opinion of his data if you don't know where it is from?
2) In Northern Ireland it woud be NISRA.
3) I want to know what he is basing his assertion that White Men can Outkill anyone.
1.) I'm not forming an opinion from his data.
2.) Fair enough, there's also migration watch and a few papers have looked at birth rates but it's dangerous ground in these woke times with BLM kicking off over any perceived racism. I doubt universities would touch the subject.
3.) Nazis.

Latest Threads