Britannia depicted as an Anglo-Caribbean female

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
According to current birthrates, immigration and population statistics, by 2045 the native White Japhetic Briton will be an ethnic minority in the UK, and by 2100, ceteris paribus, he will be almost extinct.

This Anglo-Caribbean 'Britannia' is merely preparing and portending the future change of demographics of the UK, just like Ian Fleming would be stunned to find the role of James Bond now being filmed is a woman of colour

View attachment 564782

Do not under any circumstances attempt to rectify this yourself.

DO NOT attempt to breed. Your DNA is as faulty as your brain.

Links to your statistical sources please.

There are plenty of stats out there, but you'll struggle to find them from Google. Its difficult, to have this conversation with sounding like a racist XRW or a conspiracist, but I offer the below. By 2060 I'll either be long dead or even longer past caring. I'm sure the Guardianistas and Wokists of the day will all get along famously and won't understand the fuss our predecessors made.

Academic David Coleman has produced research which demonstrates that the cities of Leicester and Birmingham will join London in their majority minority status during the 2020s, with regards to the demographic decline of white people in Britain. Coleman, a University of Oxford demography professor since 1980, estimates that by 2056, the trend of a declining share of the white populace will result in the United Kingdom having an overall white minority

By 2060, non-whites will make up 57 percent of the U.S. population, more than doubling from 116.2 million in 2012 to 241.3 million, according to projections by the U.S. Census Bureau released on Wednesday. Racial minorities are now 37 percent of the population, it said.

As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

There are plenty of stats out there, but you'll struggle to find them from Google. Its difficult, to have this conversation with sounding like a racist XRW or a conspiracist, but I offer the below. By 2060 I'll either be long dead or even longer past caring. I'm sure the Guardianistas and Wokists of the day will all get along famously and won't understand the fuss our predecessors made.

Academic David Coleman has produced research which demonstrates that the cities of Leicester and Birmingham will join London in their majority minority status during the 2020s, with regards to the demographic decline of white people in Britain. Coleman, a University of Oxford demography professor since 1980, estimates that by 2056, the trend of a declining share of the white populace will result in the United Kingdom having an overall white minority

By 2060, non-whites will make up 57 percent of the U.S. population, more than doubling from 116.2 million in 2012 to 241.3 million, according to projections by the U.S. Census Bureau released on Wednesday. Racial minorities are now 37 percent of the population, it said.

As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Its not that I am disagreeing with the "current trends" bit (Northern Ireland here remember), it's that I think Britannia is more likely to be AME than B.

Isn't it sexist to assume Britannia is female, they'll upset the LGBQWERTY mob

The Greeks believed that each country/continent has an angelic/godess female guardian eg 'Africa', 'Asia', 'Europa', 'Columbia' etc.

Britain's was 'Britannia'.

What do you think of the Royal Mint's depiction on their new gold coin of Britannia not as a Boadicea-type Japhetic woman, but as a Hamitic 'Woman of Colour'?

View attachment 564778
My advice is TO NOT BUY one

I doubt the Royal Mint would use the spelling; color.

This should be as modern as Britannia gets:
View attachment 564788

I'm not so sure

britannia.png

According to current birthrates, immigration and population statistics, by 2045 the native White Japhetic Briton will be an ethnic minority in the UK, and by 2100, ceteris paribus, he will be almost extinct.

This Anglo-Caribbean 'Britannia' is merely preparing and portending the future change of demographics of the UK, just like Ian Fleming would be stunned to find the role of James Bond now being filmed is a woman of colour

View attachment 564782
in 2100 will I still be able to get my milk delivered?

View attachment 564782

Part of that is my fault I am afraid given that my kids are half Japanese.

I do hope that, by the time that they are my age, internet twats like you have fallen into extinction by your failure to find partners with which to procreate.

I'm enjoying people getting worked up about the appearance of a fictional woman.

They'll be tearing their Daily Mail in two at the sheer cheek of it.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jane M'Bondo?
You Only Live Twice (the book, Fleming, not the film, Broccoli). Bond's previous mission was such a fustercluck that his 007 was revoked and he is now 7777. He flies to Japan where he's briefed on a boring non-mission by "Tiger" Tanaka.

He's sent undercover into a primitive fishing community where he is to be known as Bondo San. Bond's ears prick up and he asks whether Bondo isn't an micky-taking nickname, like a friend he knew whom the Japs had called Monkey Man or something to his face in their language.

So there's precedence from Fleming himself for "Bondo".

Just saying.

All popualtaion stats are "ceteris paribus" (Latin for 'all other parameters remaing the same') - which is unlikely.

History has repeatedly shown that the White Man cannot outbreed the Coloured Man - but he can certainly outkill him!

Covid is just a hint that humanity and the world is running down. Isaac Newton has the end of the world in 2060, and the Talmud in 2200.