BRITAINS TOP WALT AWARDS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Deanorecruit, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just who is Britian's top walt???? Is it Pte Golden? Or is it the rambo wish he was (whatever his name was)? I propose we collect in the names and organise a vote, and whoever wins can enjoy there 15 infamous minutes of fame and go down in Arrse history. :D

2. Has to be Golden or the Baron Castleshortt

3. I am afraid that Castleshortt or whatever his name is beats Recruit Golden into a cocked hat although the Legion of Frontiersmen has some strong contenders.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Noted - anyone else??

5. I haven't witnessed any proper Walt 'outings', but purely by reading ARRSEpedia, I vote Jim McAuley, the drty bastard.

6. What a load of crap, why can't we have something like best big boobed tottie awards.

7. Nothing stopping you from making one, i would vote lucy pinder all the way though :)

8. The Earl of Wessex must be a contender, shurely

Attached Files:

9. I have the dubious distinction of knowing said "royalty" way back in 82/83 when he was just plain Seamus/James but the signs were there even then.

I got the shock of my life when reading the LoF threads etc and saw the "lofty" heights old shortty had attained.

Yes I agree with you the baron for top walt :D

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Stick me down for Robert Hendy-Freegard.

Not only is h the most succesful Walt so far, he's also the funniest - AND he carried it off!

11. I'd trample Lucy in my rush to get to Gemma Aitkinson! :drool:

12. I'm voting for you. I'd also vote for you in the "Who can ask the Bonest Question" in the Health and Fitness Thread as well.

I'm not in the Army yet.

13. Ahh, but Biped that's the difference; he carried it off

He's an uber walt :D

The others descend (ascend?) into ridicule and provide us with bucketloads of fun.

14. Easily the winner what a Walt,where did all them medals come from Mummy?Has he ever served?,i think not, well he never passed out did he? :x,and what a smarmy grin, the guys on parade should've bayonneted the git!! :evil:

15. eh? im a walt because I wanted to join up? I guess theres a little bit of walt in all of us then. :roll: