Britains stupidest benefit fraudster?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Single" Mother of 7 appears in picture with husband... doh.

She may be asked to pay it back, but 68k? Can we really expect to see it again?

More here.

The defence said she would have got the same amount of cash, had she not lied. So why lie then :?
  2. Aye - at about £5 per week... :roll:
  3. Carterton, what do you expect?

4. Never spent any of it on tooth paste the manky bitch

5. Looks like she bought a new track suit for court....classy.
  6. Thought for one moment someone had dropped my ex in the deep & smelly.

7. looking like that no wonder they thought she was single
  8. The last sentence in the article says it all about repayment.

'The local council and the the DWP will be making an application at a later date for Bradley to repay the money.'

A separate application for repayment under the proceeds of crime act has been made.
    Bradley obviously has assets that can be forfeited. Even if the assets are the property that they live in, they can be required to sell or re-mortgage to repay. Usually the court impose a repayment time of about 6 months or some 'go to jail' time. I think that the default prison sentence for failure to repay within the set time for that amount of money is about 2 years.
  9. it was august 2007, why post now?
  10. Is it the Prime Minister?
  11. We've got one near us,sponging barsteward,car,fags,beer,eleventeen stickies and not a hope in hell of the skanky bitch doing a days honest work.Other half runs a mobile disco,bet he declares all his earnings in the proper fashion...Sterilise them at birth to prevent reproduction
  12. Ok in that photo she looks pretty mank, but in the other pic the family looks decent enough, I think she dressed up like chav scum for the benefit of the cameras & court
  13. You could be right, but she looks like someone set fire to her and put her out with a screwdriver, so I'm not sure getting dressed up was worth it.
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Okay, so here is the husband, but where is the woman in question?

Oh wait....

(reaches for brown paper bag, carries on regardless)
  15. I bet half of those kids came in to the world by way of The Osprey on Fridays. What a DNA test that would be?