Britains most wanted crims.....90% foreign

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by carlbcfc, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Were not the biggest country in Europe but it seems we have our fair share of foreign criminals hiding on this little island.

As if the Brit police dont have enough problems without having to trace foreign crims that should never have made it here.

LINK

2. An effective Border Force would be a start. Without all the lawyer enriching appeals that go with our immigration policy of course.

3. msr

msr LE

Understandably - this is still a great country to live in.

msr

4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

What we really need is a decent class of British criminal. Can you imagine the Krays allowing this bunch of foreigners to come to the UK and commit crimes on thier turf?

Sod the border forces, what is required is a good quality British crime family or 2.

S_R

5. It is, but for how long?

6. When you don't worry about the law and just rape and rob as the mood takes you it's still great. And you can do it with the knowledge that the prisons are full, the police ineffective and if all else fails you still have 'human rights'.

7. Welcome to modern Britain.
    Pass a speed camera over the limit and you will feel the full weight of the law though.
    Priorities you see?

8. Where in the Sun article does it say that these are the top 41 criminals? Does this . . .

. . . . not give a slewed count in favour of immigrants being named.

How can you tell how many are immigrants?

Of the eight Crimewatch most wanted, four have Western names, two are no linger wanted and three are clearly 'efnic'

Seems to echo society in its makeup, to be honest

9. Sod facts, fire up the outrage bus! Ding ding!!!!

Edit for spelling :oops:

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

speaking of which... I re-entered the UK yesterday from Jersey.

ticket was bought online, so I had a reference number - at either end, ws just asked for that and immediately given my ticket (at no point was I asked for ID) and then coming back into poole, was greeted by a grand total of *no* customs officers or security. (unless you count the polish fella sweeping up in the arrival area.) I could have been anyone.

11. 'Effective' is the key word. I have a friend who should not be allowed back into the country (a foreign national not for other reasons) and even when she is stopped at Gatwick she quickly manages to persuade the immigration officer to let her in. My real beef with illegals is that we do not have the chance to vet them before they get here as we do with those who go through the proper and expensive procedure.

12. Six years ago when arriving back in Poole from Cherbourg, Mrs. Trowel and I were stoppedno less than three times. Documents checked and camper van searched for illegals, especially the toilet, baccy and booze totally ignored. They do actually do their job sometimes.

13. Point taken trowel. Finding illegals is relatively easy, it's what is done with them - usually nothing - when they are caught. Being directed to Croydon is not much of a deterrent. Being placed in a secure camp might be. Something like the camps the Viets were put in when their boats took them to HK would be my idea of a deterrent.

14. Oooo I don't know, it is pretty grim round there

15. But there were a fair few who commited serious crimes at home and then came here.