• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Britain's Got Talent.

Deaths estimated at betwenn 62 - 78 million, a great achievement, not.
Were they all Indian? After checking which bit this is in, if I see another fucking thread about India, I will personally hunt you down and nack you. Do not make this into a challenge. I have new shoes and you will lose.

I voted for the dancing dog. So there.

I was referring to the homogeneity of the British people coming together through adversity and with great ingenuity. Not like today.

Still if you want to read a history book 'we didn't start it' and we fought for liberty.

Were they all Indian? After checking which bit this is in, if I see another fucking thread about India, I will personally hunt you down and nack you. Do not make this into a challenge. I have new shoes and you will lose.

I voted for the dancing dog. So there.
I voted for big fat opera singing youth with long curly hair, because he wasn't Indian.

Fuck off this is the ARRSE hole, the dogs a cunt the owners a dog, the fat pavarotti looks like him off lost. the irish gaylord cant get his hole and the fuckwit wheelchair acrobat was ugly..

Its a complete nonsense and if it hadnt been for my twatting lass then my brain would have been all the better for never having had to imbibe this dross....

Fucking shite sir, I tells yer...!
Do you have anger issues? I can recommend a good therapist.

I was referring to the homogeneity of the British people coming together through adversity and with great ingenuity. Not like today.

Still if you want to read a history book 'we didn't start it' and we fought for liberty.
I have read a history book or two and my parents lived and fought during WW2. I grew up with their stories of adversity and hardship and it was my fathers guidance that led me to join the Army. I fought in the falklands, the Gulf and served in Bosnia and it doesn't really matter who started it or why we fought we did it because we were following orders.

Do you have anger issues? I can recommend a good therapist.
Your the one who wasted your money voting to have a 16 year old singer and a 17 year old retarded curly topped recluse win a shit TV talent show, then have your vote wasted as they lost to a scabby virgin and her dog... I'm not angry, I just get bemused and end up scratching my head and wondering how we came from Britians got Trafalgar to Britains got talent....

Ive had a few pint of therapy tonight, it don't help...!
Every dog has it's day.

behave, or I'll set fire to your shellsuit collection.
There is brave, then there is stupid.

If you are willing to go through my "Dining Room, spare room, box room, my bedroom floor" collection, you are more than welcome.

Oh. and the kitchen and the hall might need some attention.

There may be some clothes knocking about on the couch I'm not sitting on as well.

Oh, the car might need checking as well. I know there are at least 4 frocks and 6 pairs of shoes in there.

Still ready to challenge me?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear. You'll be disappointed to learn that they're now well into the auditions for the next 'X' Factor series, due soon to a tv near you.
ITV doesnt go on in my house, simple as that. it's tv for fcuking morons and mouth-breathers. A friend of mine used to do market research, and a main indicator of how chavvy an area is is if ITV is watched in households.

Latest Threads