Britain's Got Talent.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, May 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Isn't it a relief to know that much as suspected, the most talented thing in Britain is a dog !
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Britain's Got Talent

3. Woof Woof!
  4. The only good thing we've done recently was the Second World War.
  5. Deaths estimated at betwenn 62 - 78 million, a great achievement, not.
  6. Were they all Indian? After checking which bit this is in, if I see another fucking thread about India, I will personally hunt you down and nack you. Do not make this into a challenge. I have new shoes and you will lose.

I voted for the dancing dog. So there.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I was referring to the homogeneity of the British people coming together through adversity and with great ingenuity. Not like today.

Still if you want to read a history book 'we didn't start it' and we fought for liberty.
  8. I voted for big fat opera singing youth with long curly hair, because he wasn't Indian.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Do you have anger issues? I can recommend a good therapist.
  10. Bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum bum bum.

Bickies made me type that, and then he ran away.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I have read a history book or two and my parents lived and fought during WW2. I grew up with their stories of adversity and hardship and it was my fathers guidance that led me to join the Army. I fought in the falklands, the Gulf and served in Bosnia and it doesn't really matter who started it or why we fought we did it because we were following orders.
  12. Every dog has it's day.
  13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I didnt watch it becuase its a huge steaming pile of shite and frankly, an insult to fcuking humanity. so chinny on.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Are you still crying because my dog didn't like you?

Grow a set, and don't eat me. I know your number.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

behave, or I'll set fire to your shellsuit collection.
    • Like Like x 1