Britain's fattest woman offs herself

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Jul 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How the hell are they going to shift her raddled corpse out of the house? With a JCB digger?

Tam

2. They should make her feeder do it, the cnut. You can only get that size with help.
    Or... fill the room with liquid nitrogen to freeze her up, then wade in with a chainsaw. Chuck the bits out of the window and straight into a commercial wood chipper. Bag it up and along to the renderers to make soap out of the fat. Sell it to posh spice and cheryl cole/tweedy/biffa/whatever.

3. I remember seeing this 'thing' on the news a coule of years back. She was complaining that the health service was leaving her to die. Said health service then explained that she had been sent to some exclusive clinic for 3 months at a cost of £5,00 per week and she had lost a lot of weight but that as soon as she went home she put it all back on. Whilst the fliming was going on, her husband was seen bringing her a sandwich and a glass of fruit juice. Now that did look funny. Especially as she was bed bound and so her husband had to perpare or order all her food and bring it to her. I think he was just trying to kill her as slowly (and expensively) as he could.

Before you ask, no I bloody well would not !!

D_B

4. Well there is going to be 4 coffins!

5. As the article says, her family were bringing her fish suppers and KFC...twats!!

6. You still would though, wouldn't you?

7. Good. And her "feeders" should be billed the vast cost of the NHS maintaining and supporting a socially useless and ever expanding mountain of blubber over the years.

No sympathy. None at all. Good riddance. Next.

8. What happened to Scaley Alberto? He would have.

9. From Blogg:
    "Good. And her "feeders" should be billed the vast cost of the NHS maintaining and supporting a socially useless and ever expanding mountain of blubber over the years.

No sympathy. None at all. Good riddance. Next."

Aww, the poor lamb. I hope her enablers don't read ARRSE otherwise they will be suing the site and us for their hurt feelings and abuse of their yuman rites.

Tam

10. He did and thats the last anyone saw of him.

11. Scaley is the bloke sat next to her, obviously. She was his dream woman!

12. FFS...the fat beast. Or possibly, rest in pies.

13. Five foot tall!!! She's five foot wide for fucks sake. That makes her a a perfect circle