Britain's fattest teenager rescued .....

Eating too much? Just a guess.

I must be going soft. I feel sorry for her. I can see that it's totally avoidable and that it's weird, but shes obviousley got some kind of mental issue.

I've fucked a few Bin bunnies in my time but thats takes the fucking piss.

Typical fat mongaloid welsh waste of skin. They should have just placed a trail of cakes all the way to the door, that would have got the uber fat cow out.

Parents should be done for child cruelty. Surely allowing your child to get to such a weight that it endangers their health is akin to child abuse.

I know this is the NAAFI and I should point fingers and laugh.

She wants to work on the state of her thighs if she seriously wants modelling work, though I suspect at 29 she's a bit old for the sort of modelling she's thinking of!
Oddly enough, having had another look, I was just about to come back and post a few words about her thunder thighs. Still would though.

Oddly enough, having had another look, I was just about to come back and post a few words about her thunder thighs. Still would though.
There's a surprise! ;-) :lol:

I must be going soft. I feel sorry for her. I can see that it's totally avoidable and that it's weird, but shes obviousley got some kind of mental issue.
Yup, her mother. Especially when she comes out with quotes like;

"Her mother says Georgia was always a large child, pictured here eating a lolly as a toddler".

I suppose the next thing she'll claim it's genetic.

Why the feck would you want to save someone like that?

The question is, on a train does she pay for one two or three seats? Or an entire carriage? If she gan get through the doors that is.

^ Agreed. Fecking sad state of affairs isn't it.

Bet she manages to wobble down to maccy d's easily enough. Perhaps they should have tried one of those to entice/encourage her out.