Britains disabled model competition

:D I can't believe no one's pinged this

Spazzer models compete for a modelling contract


BBC3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/missingmodel/

Nudity as well, been waiting my whole life for this Televisual experience
 

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Been watching it.(no choice in the matter!)
The deaf bird (Kelly Moody) should've won!
But she's got a top contract with Seimens promoting their deaf hearing aids.

 
Before further comment. Her voice makes me want to take the other arm!!!

The pain continues in hope of seeing something ball achingly funny!
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
thegimp said:
:D I can't believe no one's pinged this

Spazzer models compete for a modelling contract


BBC3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/missingmodel/

Nudity as well, been waiting my whole life for this Televisual experience
Someone did, last week! General consensus was that yes, we still would.
 

CombatCarer

Old-Salt
spike7451 said:
Been watching it.(no choice in the matter!)
The deaf bird (Kelly Moody) should've won!
But she's got a top contract with Seimens promoting their deaf hearing aids.
When asked how it felt to not have won but still got a contract she said "WHAT?"
 
B

BambiBasher

Guest
They weren't even properly disabled - none of 'em dribbled or drooled, or ate dog turds or sat in their own shite wnaking all day.
 
That would be a great competition eh?

Britain’s Lost Mongo Model.

Events based competition with events such as quickest ice-cream eater, with photos at the end of each stage.

Chasing the helium balloon. Using a mix of helium and non helium laboons released in a stiff gale, mongs to give chase, winner catches the most.

Huge headed "beauties" being given alcho pops and knives, last mong standing!

great! :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
 

arby

LE
have to agree the ear mental one should have won it, but the yank blart that kept falling over comes a close second

 
BambiBasher said:
They weren't even properly disabled - none of 'em dribbled or drooled, or ate dog turds or sat in their own shite wnaking all day.
I didn't know that was diabled behaviour - more a weekend on the lash?
 
She's got a voice that would curdle milk....
 

Latest Threads

Top