Britains Cheapest Brothel

I'm fecking shocked that even some dodgy scouser would shag this:

Attachments

“At first I thought there was a cigarette smuggling racket going on, so I went to have a closer look."

Haha, that old chesnut!

:rofl:

I'll tell that to the missus next time!

The one on the far right, is that a man or a woman with a beast of a tash, maybe she got skiffed for chocolate buttons.

“They would service men for the drag of a cigarette, pleasure males for £1 and even perform disgusting sex acts for chocolate buttons.”
I dont think Id even give them a chocolate button 8O

Normally..the shout of "i ve done worse" would come up....the only thing thats coming up at the moment is my lunch.....that is fecking horrible

colton said:
The one on the far right, is that a man or a woman with a beast of a tash, maybe she got skiffed for chocolate buttons.

“They would service men for the drag of a cigarette, pleasure males for £1 and even perform disgusting sex acts for chocolate buttons.”
No. 2 used to be a kid's TV star in the 80s. Konnie Huq beware!

colton said:

Bob Geldof in picture 3 has certainly come down in the world since live aid 8O

And in court this week, Litherland magistrates were told how the horny mothers would sell sex to mucky Liverpudlians for peanuts.
There's no such place as Litherland Magistrates court. All cases in Litherland are heard by Sefton Magistrates up the road. No such case has been heard this year, let alone this week at Sefton Magistrates Court.
Another made up, jackanory story by the soaraway, make-it-up-if-there-aren't-enough-sex-stories-in-the-news-today Sport!

10 mark alley rocks in comparison.