Britain today

I could not bring a pocket knife into school, but had a gun rack in my truck. Go figure.
Guns for show, knives for a pro.

You're a glass half empty sort my friend.

For every teenaged c*nt who gets his name in the paper for stabbing an old lady to get the five quid in her purse, there are a hundred the same age working from their dawn paper round till they finish their homework late at night 'cos they want to better themselves.

For every pair of w@nkers who name their illegitimate baby Chlamydia and feed her big macs instead of baby milk, there is an army of parents who sacrifice health, wealth and happiness to give their kids the best possible start in life.

For every kiddy raping, child murdering b@stard like this:-

There are legions of British heroes like these:-

I think I've ticked all the diversity boxes there. There's a half sucked Werther's Original for anybody who knows who the woman is without looking at the image metadata. Clue - that's the George Medal she's holding.

British society is like a pot of home made soup cooking on the stove. While the scum may rise to the surface, look beneath it and you will find something that is exceptionally good and, occasionally, world class. In short Addeur, and to paraphrase another British hero, it is still the case that those of us who are born British win first prize in the lottery of life.

Lisa potts, done the amazing biz on my patch of the west midlands, shielding the kindergarten kids from some nutter with a machete, sustaining severe life threatening injuries, a true and real 100% hero.

Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Perhaps across from the pond. But that thought process will get you fucked here. Remember 21 feet when out in the street, granted distance is a bit tricky for some of us so it might be about 10 yards... Big fuckoff knives and violating my space bubble as a stranger tend to ring some bells. Then I really focus on you and creating a bigger space cushion so I have some time.

Perhaps across from the pond. But that thought process will get you fucked here. Remember 21 feet when out in the street, granted distance is a bit tricky for some of us so it might be about 10 yards... Big fuckoff knives and violating my space bubble as a stranger tend to ring some bells. Then I really focus on you and creating a bigger space cushion so I have some time.

Jonesy old mate, do I detect a whiff of paranoia in your statement-demeanour- lifestyle-MO?

When I was at school we used to go and buy a loaf and two bags of crisps between 2 of us at break time. We'd tear the loaf in half, pull out the bread in the middle and fill it up with crisps. We used to roll the left over bread up into little balls and flick them at each other.

We were sitting in class waiting for the new French teacher to turn up when he walked through the door and one of the bread balls caught him on the ear.

He turned round and walked out. A minute later he walked back in with a cane and spent his first period in the school caning the whole class.

Lesson learned! :mrgreen:
And to think there's people who will willingly pay good money for that!

Latest Threads