Britain today

This article on the BBC speaks volumes about contemporary Britain-a nation of entitled wasters out to degenerate anyone not like themselves,

'Trash Girl' moves schools over bullying

Britain a country of chavs, scroungers and other pond-life with the attitude of what is the country doing for me?. And that's before the importation of criminal filth from all over the world.

This girl's former school no doubt is staffed by the extreme left-wing types found all too often in the education system.

IMHO, Britain needs a strong and extended dose of Singaporisasation.

Singaporisation that could even be a new word for the English language.

Ritch

LE
This article on the BBC speaks volumes about contemporary Britain-a nation of entitled wasters out to degenerate anyone not like themselves,

Britain a country of chavs, scroungers and other pond-life with the attitude of what is the country doing for me?. And that's before the importation of criminal filth from all over the world.

This girl's former school no doubt is staffed by the extreme left-wing types found all too often in the education system.

And yet there are lots of people in the UK who are the complete opposite of chavs, scroungers and pond-life.

Don't tar us all with the same brush.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Absolutely agree. To think this entitled little bitch is just helping herself to all the waste lying around that was previously the domain of the gypos. How dare she. Damn right she should be bullied and ostracised from society.

Little self-entitled bitch.

........ I've got it the wrong way round again, haven't I?

Amongst the depressing elements in this story is the evidence of creeping Americanisation.

Absolutely agree. To think this entitled little bitch is just helping herself to all the waste lying around that was previously the domain of the gypos. How dare she. Damn right she should be bullied and ostracised from society.

Little self-entitled bitch.

........ I've got it the wrong way round again, haven't I?
Happens in the best of families.;)

If anyone is to blame, its her parents for not teaching her the code of the schoolyard.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I think just about every ageing generation for the past few centuries has bitterly complained that the place is going to shite. And the OP is carrying on that hoary tradition. So bring back the birch, re-establish National Service, wheel out the stocks in public places etc, etc. All alleged solutions for an age-old "problem". Of course, there's nary a mention of who's going to supervise all that, or how it's going to be paid for.

Such rants are almost always either preceded or followed by the usual: "When ah were a lad, all this were fields", or words to that effect. What no-one seems to take into account is that our parents/grandparents/great-grandparents were of a wont to claim exactly the same about us.

It's also worthwhile to recall that the generation of squaddies who were sent to Afghanistan, Iraq and other places at 18, 19 or 20 years old were also subjected to such mindless rantings, but look how admirably they acquitted themselves under impossible circumstances.

MsG

I think just about every ageing generation for the past few centuries has bitterly complained that the place is going to shite. And the OP is carrying on that hoary tradition. So bring back the birch, re-establish National Service, wheel out the stocks in public places etc, etc. All alleged solutions for an age-old "problem". Of course, there's nary a mention of who's going to supervise all that, or how it's going to be paid for.

Such rants are almost always either preceded or followed by the usual: "When ah were a lad, all this were fields", or words to that effect. What no-one seems to take into account is that our parents/grandparents/great-grandparents were of a wont to claim exactly the same about us.

It's also worthwhile to recall that the generation of squaddies who were sent to Afghanistan, Iraq and other places at 18, 19 or 20 years old were also subjected to such mindless rantings, but look how admirably they acquitted themselves under impossible circumstances.

MsG
It’s been going on for ever. The ancient Greeks were wont to complain about their youths and their lazy fecklessness. Every older generation is tougher than the next.

Much like the SWP fantasies schemes for running the country.

This is similar to your “reds under the beds” thread of 2009 (which, oddly enough, got resurrected just now by a moron).

That thread was rubbish as well.

"Trash girl".

They clearly watch nowt but American cultural output.

Probably call their Mothers "Mom", and whoever is on the shortlist as possible candidates for fatherhood "Pop".
And so the choices of the people that "clearly watch nowt but American cultural output", that's the fault of the Americans? No one forces these people to watch that shit. If folks in the UK use American slang that's hardly the fault of the Americans.