Britain - The descent into the third world

I'm wrong and there isn't a pattern of offending by Pakistanis
Glad you admit it. There's a pattern of offending by paedophiles and this particular group is Pakistani. Other groups guilty of the same offence are also fairly homogeneous, just in slightly different ways.

What seems to be wrong in my head from your perspective is that I find adult cock in underage cunt offensive regardless of the respective colours of cocks and cunts. That says a great deal about both of us.

Does this post come in English too.
Never mind, I've read enough of your drivel for today....tatty bye.

There are another twelve men who cannot yet be named, all charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation into child sexual exploitation.

The official report will make for grim reading per Rotherham and Telford
Worry ye not. No one will read it, and if they do, they will be scared of commenting on it , just in case it's 'racist', or sumfink.

Ref integrated transport systems. Leeds isn't bad, but there isn't anywhere up here in the north that has an integrated system on a par with most of the cities on the continent.
Manchester is fooking travesty especially with their never ending bollocks about being the REAL 2nd city. Feck off, the tram system is hugely expensive & is massively overcrowded. The network is tiny compared to the size of the city environs & the impetus for expansion is constantly stymied by various selfish self interest organisations - to whit, the time its taken to get the line built out to the Trafford centre. Your main out of town shopping centre/mall & its taken you 15 years to connect it to the city centre?
The car is hated by the city centre council but wanted by the chamber of commerce as the lack of facilities for car drivers (who have no choice but to travel or commute by car when their rural public transport options are so limited) mean that people can't get into the city with any measure of reliability.
I worked there for 18 years & gave up, i had to get out as the commute was killing me. A twenty mile motorway & A road commute could take 2 hours. If you don't have an understanding employer its a nightmare of a place to work.

You;ve got the same issues with the like of Merseyrail at the other end of the M62. A hopeless bunch of wasters. Thankfully the road network is better managed & more cars are allowed into the city centre.

I would never advocate a nationalised bus, rail or tram system. I remember the 70s & the nightmare situations of being held to ransom by those shitkickers in the unions but any transport franchise must be governed by a strict performance & service provision related set of contractual parameters. Its barking we are so far behind our continental cousins.
Leeds, what a very strange place !! the weirdest road system i have ever seen (some kind of one way system?) and what sort of city has pubs with no pool tables? like i said, what a strange place.

A third , get it right my dear chap. the union flag still flies with pride in Hawaii, Canada, Australia, new Zealand and the Falkland islands, and many crown colonies and dependencies around the globe, rule Britannia and all that, "I Say Caruthers, pass the port old thing"
SA too until a few years ago. It's been swopped for some blokes Y-fronts now.

Leeds, what a very strange place !! the weirdest road system i have ever seen (some kind of one way system?) and what sort of city has pubs with no pool tables? like i said, what a strange place.
Not every pub has a pool table. There are tons of pubs here in London without any. If anything having a pool table is more of an exception, at least in the ones I've been so far.

I'd say pool tables are found in certain types of pub, usually the kind I don't bother going to for a quiet pint.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Happy Treaty of Nanking Day :-D

Talking of which, has anyone noticed the decline in people being willingly to form a polite queue? Anywhere you go people just push in. Me, me, me....
No sense of community. No sense of shame.

Talking of which, has anyone noticed the decline in people being willingly to form a polite queue? Anywhere you go people just push in. Me, me, me....
No sense of community. No sense of shame.
Funny enough I was chatting about the importance of the queue with some Jordanians.

They got it, mind you a very Anglophile people and nation I have found.

If any real or perceived decline has happened then it is down to values and standards. Can we define what these are? As a starting bid, I would suggest:

Personal Responsibility
Integrity
Sense of fair play
Concern for others
Wanting to do things to the best of your ability

Especially as pool cues and pool balls make great weapons,when inevitably "it all kicks off"
Few yrs back I saw a cctv video of man chasing the drinkers round his local with a chainsaw...

If any real or perceived decline has happened then it is down to values and standards. Can we define what these are? As a starting bid, I would suggest:

Personal Responsibility
Integrity
Sense of fair play
Concern for others
Wanting to do things to the best of your ability

...All the above, highly commendable, now, if only we could plant those virtues into the cranium of our esteemed MP's, bankers, clergy, lawyers.... don't hold your breath