Britain - The descent into the third world

Charging a fiver for a doctor's appointment. As with charging for prescriptions, the cost of collecting it would outweigh the amount of money it brings in. You are bringing in yet another layer of admin staff to be made responsible for collecting it.
I use the Dartford crossing quite a lot , I have to pay to use it online , ditto ULEZ in London , we pay our taxes online , etc
It can be done quite easily

Just a quaint British tea party.

Having bothered to read the articles as well, this paragraph stood out.

"When her daughter's boyfriend Tony, 52, came to the lad’s aid, the situation became heated and Lisa tried to separate the enraged pair."

So the daughter of a 50 year old woman has a 52 year old boyfriend. Classy family.

"When her daughter's boyfriend Tony, 52, came to the lad’s aid, the situation became heated and Lisa tried to separate the enraged pair."

So the daughter of a 50 year old woman has a 52 year old boyfriend. Classy family.
How dare you assume her preference for a Sugar Daddy...

You need graph paper and a pencil to understand some of these "family networks".

Daughter could be anything up to about 37, so a 52-year b/f might not be too bad.

FFS sakes the twats were slapping each other like primary fannys.
That was shameful in itself.

You need graph paper and a pencil to understand some of these "family networks".

Daughter could be anything up to about 37, so a 52-year b/f might not be too bad.
52/2 = 26.
26+7 =33

Based on the old golden rule of half your age plus seven for a second wife, they are OK if they hooked up seven years ago, when he was 45 and she was a spritely 30.

My bold its geting the same in much of our "wonderfully enriched" Londonistan ... e.g. Man jailed for 35 years for his part in two east London shootings
snip "A man has been jailed for 35 years for his role in two shootings in east London last year.
The shootings just 15 minutes apart left one man dead and another seriously injured.
Mushin Mohamed, 26, of Leytonstone Road, E15,

View attachment 670905
was sentenced after being found guilty of murder and attempted murder at the Old Bailey.
A second man Tyrelle Joseph, 21, of Banks Way, E12, was found guilty of assisting an offender and jailed for seven yea
rs!
View attachment 670904
Those two POS hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down. Please tell me they have not bred. What sort of woman is desperate go be with such useless wastes of O2? You could never get bored of working on them faces with a blow-torch and pliers.

T
My bold its geting the same in much of our "wonderfully enriched" Londonistan ... e.g. Man jailed for 35 years for his part in two east London shootings
snip "A man has been jailed for 35 years for his role in two shootings in east London last year.
The shootings just 15 minutes apart left one man dead and another seriously injured.
Mushin Mohamed, 26, of Leytonstone Road, E15,

View attachment 670905
was sentenced after being found guilty of murder and attempted murder at the Old Bailey.
A second man Tyrelle Joseph, 21, of Banks Way, E12, was found guilty of assisting an offender and jailed for seven yea
rs!
View attachment 670904
Two good examples of why incest is illegal.

I use the Dartford crossing quite a lot , I have to pay to use it online , ditto ULEZ in London , we pay our taxes online , etc
It can be done quite easily
You don't have much contact with the great British public, do you?

A few years back the wife and I booked a week at Disneyland Paris, and included one of our daughters and the grandchildren
we quite enjoyed it, the Hotel however was some distance away, and they provided a bus for fatties , most days we walked each way
however one evening we took the bus to our hotel, a skinny rat faced British youth was sitting where the prams usually go, a nice Spanish bloke asked him to move so that the pram could go in the slot and his wife sit there with the child
rat face tattooed mong decides to impress his 20 stone bird and made it clear he would not move ?
it all went a little wild west, now i cannot speak Dago, but the bloke from Barcelona seemed well vexed, and I did detect a few rude words, I walked over and told rat face, to stop giving it big with the finger, move up the bus and stand at the back, as the vast majority of people onboard were Spanish
he told me to F***** orf, presuming I was some sort of foreigner ( I look dago when I get in the sun)
The nice Spanish couple next to us made sure that our grandchildren were shielded from any problems, and translated the jist of the argument,
of course when we got to the hotel, rat face took a swing at the Spaniard
probably not his wisest move
half the bus filled him in, and his girlfriend was rudely shoved out of the way and into the reception baggage pile
I apologised to the couple with us for rat face, but they said its not typical of brits unless there is a football match on
next day he looked a little lumpy of face, and I told him, its only a 30 minute walk, and it would be better if he avoided the buses from now on
the magic of Disney indeed !!
"... skinny rat faced ..."! The must be a genetic trait that is applied globally, inter alia, to a particular demographic, who seem to all be similarly so-blessed.

It looks like Sweden is having even worse problems than us thanks to their "woke" immigration policies ..

snip "In the past week three men were sentenced for gang-raping a handicapped girl – one assailant got 4 years the other two 2 years prison term. Another man was sentenced to 4 years for repeatedly raping his daughter,” he said and contrasted the cases with another man who was sentenced to eleven years in prison for selling drugs on the in “Sweden has the highest rate of rape per capita in Europe and one of the highest in the world,” Lundgren added.
According to a 2019 report, Sweden saw a 33 per cent increase in the number of rape cases reported to authorities in a ten-year period, although some of the increases have been attributed to changes in Swedish law in 2018 when the government approved a law classifying sex without consent as rape.
In 2020, the number of reported rapes increased again but according to the National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), the number of rapes of adult women remained largely the same as the year prior but the number of reported acts of sexual abuse toward children had increased by 16 per cent, with 3,950 rapes against children reported in 2020.
Last year, a Lund University study revealed that a majority of those convicted for rape in Sweden were either migrants or from migrant backgrounds, with nearly half of the convicts being people born outside of Sweden.
Of those convicted rapitsts born outside of Sweden, 34.5 per cent came from either North Africa or the Middle East and 19.1 per cent were individuals from sub-Saharan Africa.
“Our findings are of particular importance for crime preventive efforts. Very little, however, is known about the association between rape and different contextual factors among immigrants in Sweden,” the authors of the Lund University report wrote."

It looks like Sweden is having even worse problems than us thanks to their "woke" immigration policies ..

snip "In the past week three men were sentenced for gang-raping a handicapped girl – one assailant got 4 years the other two 2 years prison term. Another man was sentenced to 4 years for repeatedly raping his daughter,” he said and contrasted the cases with another man who was sentenced to eleven years in prison for selling drugs on the in “Sweden has the highest rate of rape per capita in Europe and one of the highest in the world,” Lundgren added.
According to a 2019 report, Sweden saw a 33 per cent increase in the number of rape cases reported to authorities in a ten-year period, although some of the increases have been attributed to changes in Swedish law in 2018 when the government approved a law classifying sex without consent as rape.
In 2020, the number of reported rapes increased again but according to the National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), the number of rapes of adult women remained largely the same as the year prior but the number of reported acts of sexual abuse toward children had increased by 16 per cent, with 3,950 rapes against children reported in 2020.
Last year, a Lund University study revealed that a majority of those convicted for rape in Sweden were either migrants or from migrant backgrounds, with nearly half of the convicts being people born outside of Sweden.
Of those convicted rapitsts born outside of Sweden, 34.5 per cent came from either North Africa or the Middle East and 19.1 per cent were individuals from sub-Saharan Africa.
“Our findings are of particular importance for crime preventive efforts. Very little, however, is known about the association between rape and different contextual factors among immigrants in Sweden,” the authors of the Lund University report wrote."

3,950 rapes against children reported in 2020.
I'll just leave that quote there, for all our pro-immigration, multiculturalism fanbois.

How dare Dolph quote factual statistics ! the lefty liberals will have him jailed.

Truxx

LE
We have our own Major in the SA whose username I cannot remember who has stated that they help with out worrying about gender, sexuality or religion.
Secondly that is a guardian article so will have been written with a definite bias, and comes across to me as exaggerated. All mould is dangerous to life, really. I doubt there are many houses in the UK which do not have some somewhere.
I am happy to continue to support the SA. And I ain't no Christion bruvver. I dislike the religion.
ETA paging @bigpod
As far as charities go the SA used to be better than most in terms of the proportion of their donation income that actually gets used for helping folks. These days, sadly, they do not make it into the top 25

I'll just leave that quote there, for all our pro-immigration, multiculturalism fanbois.
The study in which the article is based is linked, eventually.

If you look at Table 2, the country of origin data is presented. The single biggest category by number is, "Western countries" at just under 73%. Culprits with 'Both parents born in Sweden' account for 40%.

Breitbart will breitbart.

The study in which the article is based is linked, eventually.

If you look at Table 2, the country of origin data is presented. The single biggest category by number is, "Western countries" at just under 73%. Culprits with 'Both parents born in Sweden' account for 40%.

Breitbart will breitbart.

Your 73%, is 73% of 5.7% of the total rapes

If you look at table one it states 47.7% of rapists were born outside of Sweden

1656262823220.png

If you look at table two for those born outside of Sweden

1656262933349.png

53.6% of that 47.7% are African/Middle east

As for the 40% being born in Sweden, wow, thats really good that only 60% of rapes are committed by those whose have at least one parent who was born outside of Sweden :roll:

Your 73%, is 73% of 5.7% of the total rapes

If you look at table one it states 47.7% of rapists were born outside of Sweden

View attachment 673093

If you look at table two for those born outside of Sweden

View attachment 673095

53.6% of that 47.7% are African/Middle east

As for the 40% being born in Sweden, wow, thats really good that only 60% of rapes are committed by those whose have at least one parent who was born outside of Sweden :roll:
So what % of the Swedish population are convicted rapists by race group? no doubt a figure that would send pro-immigration lefty`s heads exploding.

So what % of the Swedish population are convicted rapists by race group? no doubt a figure that would send pro-immigration lefty`s heads exploding.

And those who tried to ignore it by trying to claim its 73% westerners.

Latest Threads