Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Britain stole $45 trillion from India and lied about it.

Sana

Old-Salt
The people have a very fixed view on things. From 1757 onwards the East India Company ranks were filled with mostly sepoys. Apart from Haider Ali and Tipu Sultan of Mysore and the 1857/58 mutiny there was hardly any resistance to the British. Both world wars had millions of Indians involved. Now today it is British historians like William Dalrymple who can uncover the nuanced and unknown facts of Indian history far better than Indians.

Last edited:
Buy the **** a new snake belt.
Has he lost his? It's a family heirloom, @earth must be gutted he lost it. Here's a photo of his dad wearing it. At a time when India was run by competent people.

1607072807970.png

And it's a lie we stole 45 trillion.

It was 50 trillion.

.In contrast the Indian government set up the IT industry from scratch, today it contributes 180 billion USD to the Indian economy.
179 billion of that comes from the IT phone scam centres. Still, it keeps "Richard" and his mates from "Microsoft Windows" and "Your internet provider" off the streets, so rape numbers are down by 0.1%. Every little helps eh?

179 billion of that comes from the IT phone scam centres. Still, it keeps "Richard" and his mates from "Microsoft Windows" and "Your internet provider" off the streets, so rape numbers are down by 0.1%. Every little helps eh?
I would suspect that their 179 billion IT business is as fake as a lot of the degrees and pilot licences to come out of the Indian sub continent.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Behold, the field upon which I grow my fucks! Observe and you shall see it is barren!

I would suspect that their 179 billion IT business is as fake as a lot of the degrees and pilot licences to come out of the Indian sub continent.
Yes. We had an Indian "graduate" work for us once. Whoever it was interviewed him apparently said that under no circumstances should he be set on. So naturally HR set him on. I think the binman knows more about civil engineering than he did. Utterly and completely useless. He sent a lot of his money home, where his brother pissed most of it up against the wall by all accounts. Which raised a smile amongst those of us who had to endure his presence.

He'd got this habit of asking people if doing X for a job was OK, because doing X was what he wanted to do, usually because it involved the least amount of effort on his part. He was told that X was inappropriate/wrong/not relevant and he should do Y instead. Well that didn't suit him, so he'd leave it a few days, (doing no work in the interim), then come and ask the same person the same question again, in the hope they'd say X was OK on the second time of asking. Ye gods he was hard work, don't ask me how I managed to stay polite when dealing with him.

Took ages to get rid of him, especially after he played the race card. He's probably a Chief Engineer now for some town or city over there, what with him having worked in the UK and thus being highly skilled and experienced. Shiva help them.

Yes. We had an Indian "graduate" work for us once. Whoever it was interviewed him apparently said that under no circumstances should he be set on. So naturally HR set him on. I think the binman knows more about civil engineering than he did. Utterly and completely useless. He sent a lot of his money home, where his brother pissed most of it up against the wall by all accounts. Which raised a smile amongst those of us who had to endure his presence.

He'd got this habit of asking people if doing X for a job was OK, because doing X was what he wanted to do, usually because it involved the least amount of effort on his part. He was told that X was inappropriate/wrong/not relevant and he should do Y instead. Well that didn't suit him, so he'd leave it a few days, (doing no work in the interim), then come and ask the same person the same question again, in the hope they'd say X was OK on the second time of asking. Ye gods he was hard work, don't ask me how I managed to stay polite when dealing with him.

Took ages to get rid of him, especially after he played the race card. He's probably a Chief Engineer now for some town or city over there, what with him having worked in the UK and thus being highly skilled and experienced. Shiva help them.
Not just their engineers, pilots and IT bods who are fake. A few years back the WHO said >50% of Indian doctors were working with fake medical degrees.

Beef-Ban.jpg

British rule in India can be considered as one of the biggest Ponzi scams of the medieval times.Forcibly collecting exorbitant taxes from the poor and dispossessed and using the same money to buy goods in India,thus literally buying everything for free.

The goods which were purchased for free were then exported to other countries and the revenues collected were utilized in financing industrial revolution in the UK.Not even a penny of profits earned was shared with the Indians.

As a consequence such a laissez faire economic model,most of India fell into the despairs of poverty and hunger with average life expectancy dropping by a fifth from 1870 to 1920 with millions dying of policy induced famines.

According to the economists from Columbia University,UK drained nearly $45 trillion from 1765 to 1947.

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

That Ponzi got about didn't he? One minute scamming millions then the next minute popping up in Happy Days where he always looked like a nice bloke to me, now we understand he was actually a really sharp operator too. I just don't know who to trust these days.

That Ponzi got about didn't he? One minute scamming millions then the next minute popping up in Happy Days where he always looked like a nice bloke to me, now we understand he was actually a really sharp operator too. I just don't know who to trust these days.

Happy days was this chap Fonzie - Wikipedia
1607176160916.png

earth

LE

if you need a certain "Richard" to solve your windows problem, the easiest and the most user friendly of all OS,then either you are a daft turd or an ancient geezer .

if you need a certain "Richard" to solve your windows problem, the easiest and the most user friendly of all OS,then either you are a daft turd or an ancient geezer .
It's not that anyone needs "Richard" it's just the ****** keeps calling up to tell us we have a problem.

It's a lie of course, a common thing it seems.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you not aware of the greatly profitable Indian business of calling folk to tell them there are problems with Windows on their computers, and if they only would log on and follow instructions they can be fixed?

Actually a scam to take over the computer and rob the person blind?

I suppose the UK is to blame for that too, for invention of the Computer.

Latest Threads