Britain snubs Argentina by not giving Team a caption in National paper

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. KFC is (probably) climbing the walls and chewing the ballustrades on this one (again).

If that isn't a clear sign of colonialism and neptofacist designs to turn the South Atlantic in to a warzone I don't know what is. If I was KFC I'd be demanding the Falklands, South Georgia, the Antarctic, Ascencion, Gibralter and the Isle of Jura to be returned to Argentina immediatly.

And Lundy Island.

2. Which KFC are you talking about - the greasy old bird with artificially pumped up breast pumped full of chemicals and a foul aftertaste or the American Fast food outlet?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice to see the whole argie government out on a day trip

4. Setting up the stage for my next thread...'Brit insults Argentina through medium of ArRSe'.

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Isn't the one with the flag that basket ball bloke who did the Falklands training video? Stepped on a mine, perhaps?

6. They can have the Isle of Sheppey, gratis.

7. What is it with Argentina, when we ran the place for them it at least made a profit, now the entire nation seems to be up on blocks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It looks more like a publicity picture for Andrew Lloyd Webber's new stage production "Evita on Wheels'.

9. They can have Canvey island too. Never been the same since Lee Brilleaux shuffled off

10. Nuts to you mate. Kent needs all the landmass it can get to help overcome the imperialist Northern Yorkshire led conspiracy to usurp the Garden Of England world title. Barges full of London litter are at this minute being dumped on the Goodwin Sands in an effort to stabilise one of our natural assets for colonisation. (Hopefully by pikeys from Essex)