Britain must pay reparations to India

earth

LE
Native Britons often go to visit the Indian immigrant areas of Southall and Watford just to marvel at the locals dedication to keeping the place spotless, the great benefit of having 87 curry restaurants in one high street, superb local butchers offering a wide range of fly covered meats, and the building of architectural wonders without any need for planning permission.

I would rather be a hard working immigrant who earns his money honestly than a lazy native who does absolutely nothing but sit on the couch and play computer games all day.

earth

LE
The only people moving to India are ex pat Indians who've been deported as rapists .

No one wants to live in your incredible civilisation Earth, not even Indians.

Sorry you tool,stats and facts do not agree with you

India attracts more expat entrepreneurs than the rest of Asia Pacific.
Expats living in India are the third-highest paid in the world, according to a survey from HSBC.

The average salary of foreigners living in India was $145,057, the poll of almost 27,000 expats in 100 countries showed. Highest paid were foreign workers in Switzerland who got an average salary of $188,275, followed by Hong Kong at $169,756.

Like Switzerland and Hong Kong, India has a financial hub in Mumbai. The survey showed that India has the highest proportion of expats on international secondment or assignment.

Expats Living in India Are Among Highest Paid, HSBC Survey Shows

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Their success can be attributed to their education in India.Ivy league degrees are a mere icing on the cake.

Untrue. Do you think that US companies hold Indian qualifications in higher esteem than their own Ivy League schools?

Those people were employed because they were educated at Harvard and Yale, not because they had a degree from Guptashire.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Because they are the CEO's of global MNC'S with their headquarters in the US.They don't have an option to stay in India.
They weren't until they got their US degrees, you fkin tool, they were just bloody immigrants with a crap degree from Delhi Polytechnic!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He uses up to date British slang words , I reckon he lives in the UK, and has got little Indian man syndrome, he can't handle the fact that his ancestors were so retarded as to surrender their continent to a few Whitey's from a damp island 7000 miles away.

I would rather be a hard working immigrant who earns his money honestly than a lazy native who does absolutely nothing but sit on the couch and play computer games all day.

The irony.

@adouglasmhor

Satya Nadella - Graduated from Manipal Institute of Technology in 1987
Sunder Pichai - Graduated from Indian institute of Technology,Chennai
Indira Nooyi - Graduated from Madras Christian college and Indian institute of Management.
Then they realised that didn't cut the mustard, so they went and got real qualifications in the USA.

Latest Threads