Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Once again,our beloved government in Brussel tells little Britain what to do....

2. How about "Fuck off you bunch of unelected, inept tossers. If you want 'em, you have 'em"
  3. Surely Rooinecks must count - in light of recent legal precedents?
  4. Whatever happened to sovereignty?
  5. Brown sold it during the boom times, cos there was no bust anymore.
  6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I think you'll find that went with the signing of the Single European Act.

Some sleight of hand by our female Prime Minister, and there it was, gone!
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Green may be a bit of a cok, but he has the only valid comment - or did I miss the bit that said UK would actually be legally forced to take more refugees :roll:
  8. There is actually no LEGAL way to make UK take more refugees, in fact this EU "Proposal" flies in the face of the Hague Convention.

Not that will stop Brussels from using UK as it's dustbin, what is a little thing like the democractic will of the people when it comes to Europe?

70 years ago we went to war to prevent us being ordered around by a European superstate, of how times have changed.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I read nothing more substantial than people discussing and talking.

Seems to me the UK is doing an excellent job on its own of having the worst system of dealing with refugees/asylum seekers in Europe, without any involvment of the EU.

But if you want to beat your chest and blame sh1t UK policy on the EU carry on, just that by looking in the wrong direction, things will probably get worse :roll:
  10. FFS!!!! If I wanted to live in Africa I'd move there! :x
  11. The main culprits are indeed our own UK politicians but only because they want to stay aboard the gravy train.

The whole EU project is about lucrative jobs for the boys and girls without the inconvenience of facing an electorate.

It is about a political "elite" amassing wealth and power.

One good thing may come out of these plans though, it may make the Irish pause for thought when they are expected to give the "right" answer to their second Lisbon Referendum.
  12. The Canadians have plenty of room.
  13. Wouldnt it be nice if instead of just saying "sure dont sort out your problems just come over here we'll pay for everything" we said "**** off and deal with it"
  14. They can go fcuk themselves
  15. Nope not taking any more, sorry, full up, can't afford to keep you, the fcuking Nigerians have scammed it all. Go away, desist, cease, apply 3200 mils to you present direction of travel and fcuk off. Why should an inept Belgian burocrat tell us what to do? Fcuk off sprout.