Britain is under siege from a monstrous regiment of Russian

#1
#2
They are doing what women have been doing since time immemorial and there will always be men around who will fall for it. Avarice and greed coexist with weakness and stupidity which together amount to a fragile and superficial relationship made in hell!
 
R

Reversionary_Modes

Guest
#3
Iolis said:
They are doing what women have been doing since time immemorial and there will always be men around who will fall for it. Avarice and greed coexist with weakness and stupidity which together amount to a fragile and superficial relationship made in hell!
Bugger. You mean Mrs RM wasn't attracted to me by by boyish good looks & raffish charm after all?
 
#4
iolis, you've been hurt before, I can sense your pain







snakes with tits the lot of em
 
#5
I don't understand the wimmin' who speak English, God knows how I'd get on with a Russian one!
 
#6
Goldfishfart said:
I don't understand the wimmin' who speak English, God knows how I'd get on with a Russian one!
I could see a non-english speaking wife/girfriend having it's advantages to be honest.
 
#7
I'll take three please, with double chips and mushy peas.
 
#8
mark1234 said:
Goldfishfart said:
I don't understand the wimmin' who speak English, God knows how I'd get on with a Russian one!
I could see a non-english speaking wife/girfriend having it's advantages to be honest.
Mmm, starting to see the possible benefits! where does one apply?
 
#9
I was seeing a Russian lass for ages. Georgeous blonde Doctor that earnt more than me so got revenge for our team for a while. Some great James Bond moments played out. But ultimately she ditched me halfway through next tour. Fun while lasted. However cant beat the sense of humour and banter of a good British lass when you can find one.
 
#10
We see lads bringing back lasses of the russian persuasion to camp after a night spent trapping in the local hot spots. Fair play to them, these girls are stunning but we know that they are only after their passport. A couple of them looked mightily pissed off when they were booted out the gate the other morning.
 
#12
Iolis said:
They are doing what women have been doing since time immemorial and there will always be men around who will fall for it. Avarice and greed coexist with weakness and stupidity which together amount to a fragile and superficial relationship made in hell!
:D What a eloquent manner of putting it...

One fellow here at work did the idiotic mail order bride thing and the resulting disaster has him in serious debt for the forseeable next decade. Gentlemen, if you lack charm, wit, and personality to mantain a relationship with a gal from your own backyard... chances are one from distant lands will not be impressed either. :roll:
 
#13
gennithmedic said:
At what point do these Lolitas turn into Mrs Brezhnev lookalikes?
When your money for Botox etc. runs out ?

To be fair, all women age ... it's just that the Russian Dolls have further to fall. Mind you, La Lumley is hanging on quite well, considering ... :wink:
 
#14
jockass said:
I was seeing a Russian lass for ages. Georgeous blonde Doctor that earnt more than me so got revenge for our team for a while. Some great James Bond moments played out. But ultimately she ditched me halfway through next tour. Fun while lasted. However cant beat the sense of humour and banter of a good British lass when you can find one.
I'll second that. Had the good fortune of meeting one while she was an au pair in the states. While she wasn't the most gorgeous of the au pairs (nordic chics hold that distinction) she sure as hell was the funniest and most fun to be around. Also a bit of a freak off her feet. I say too much... Ahh this brought back memories.
 
#15
blue_sophist said:
gennithmedic said:
At what point do these Lolitas turn into Mrs Brezhnev lookalikes?
When your money for Botox etc. runs out ?

To be fair, all women age ... it's just that the Russian Dolls have further to fall. Mind you, La Lumley is hanging on quite well, considering ... :wink:
La Lumley is of good English stock, methinks. These Russian dolls are all OK when young but they don't age well, IMHO.

Litotes
 
#16
Nice to have a sensible non political post from you Sergey.
Well stacked Blondes will always go down fine with the troops.
Keep up the good work and perhaps a few snapshots of the luvvly ladies in your next post.
john
 
#17
OK Sergey - I give up, what connection does this story have with Jews? I'm racking my brains, can't come up with anything but know that there must be something!
 
#18
It is amazing just how many uber babes Russia is exporting - I'm all for it, the UK's gene pool is not in the best of condition, regular tops ups from East of Berlin are welcome.
 
#20
wedge35 said:
OK Sergey - I give up, what connection does this story have with Jews? I'm racking my brains, can't come up with anything but know that there must be something!
Hi Wedge!

It appears that our friend Gennithmedic managed to find it.

gennithmedic said:
At what point do these Lolitas turn into Mrs Brezhnev lookalikes?
 

Latest Threads

Top