Britain is not finished; Telegraph fights back..

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TheKing, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Defeatist old men weren't right in the 70s, and they aren't right now, unless we choose to make it so...
  2. Yeah I saw that. Quite right about China; serious systemic problems are a time bomb waiting to go off. Too many men and not enough jobs or women to go around.
  3. Good article. Highlights the problem that the (next) government has in getting to grips with the Social Security budget.

4. Blame Tony f**Kwir Bliar. Perfect chance in the late 90's under Frank Fields to make real, meaningful, changes and the gutless cnut bottled it. Tw*t!

Try this one 10% saving in 1997.....What;s that add up to now? £18.9 Billion?
  5. excellent article.

When i read the kind of crap McGuire comes up with i think that certain people want Britain to be in decline.
  6. harareboy99

Definitely self-fulfillinf phophecy, I posted a similar fatalist article on here a whole ago from the Guardian about Britain oh so "having to cut back on military" until somebody kindly pointed out that the author was a known Lefty troublemaker.

It's the new way of ridiculing Britain, appeal to the conservatively minded people that you are speaking for them in a defeatist way. "we're going to have to give up.."