Britain First potentially stopped from hosting demo

Beds Police has applied for an injunction to ban Britain First leaders Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen from Luton ahead of the far-right group planned demonstration through the town on Saturday.

The Luton News understands that, if successful, the injunction would last a year and would prevent the pair from entering Luton “and its surrounding area”.

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/cr...an-britain-first-leaders-from-luton-1-6812981

£6,000 required for a barrister, please do give generously!

View their facebook page to see a very compassionate and heartfelt appeal lasting 10 mins on why you donate generously to these chobbers

Bunch of muppets

But I somehow doubt Bedfordshire Plod would apply for an injunction if it was Unite Against Fascism planning a demonstration.

Peaceful protest is a democratic right in this country as far as I remember.

I'm sorry, but the steam off my last bowel movement is already promised to Andy Burnham.

Bunch of muppets

But I somehow doubt Bedfordshire Plod would apply for an injunction if it was Unite Against Fascism planning a demonstration.

I'd love to see a copy of the application for injunction, is there a way to apply to view a copy?

Certainly from watching the last video in Luton there are statements being made to Muslims from the car he was driving around in with Jayda making comments like "Go back to the desert", technically this would count as inciting racial hatred in a way

I'd love to see a copy of the application for injunction, is there a way to apply to view a copy?

Certainly from watching the last video in Luton there are statements being made to Muslims from the car he was driving around in with Jayda making comments like "Go back to the desert", technically this would count as inciting racial hatred in a way
Depends on who you say it too I suppose. If the person concerned came from the desert its a reasonable request, if they come from Basildon its probably (a bit) more unreasonable

There are several million people living in this country that I would be quite happy to see return to their point of origin. That could equally mean eastern Europe, Asia or North Africa. Skin colour has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned.

Bunch of muppets

You have to learn the difference between good democracy and bad democracy. The same applies to demonstrations.

Orwell's 'Animal Farm' explains it quite well use '1984' for further reference.

Cant say I agree with this.

Im a big fan of allowing these types of people a voice*.
1) We know who they are and where they are
2) Normally the bigoted twats shoot their own argument down and simply look idiots to the vast majority.
3) The trouble with banning undesirables from speaking is that others (especially those on the left ) attempt to widen the definition. Britain First today, UKIP tomorrow (and some have tried) Tories the day after.

* Within the bounds of the law. George Galloway for 1 should still be gently swinging in the breeze for declaring the town aJew free zone

Bunch of muppets

UAF - It's Not Fascist When We Do It™.

Begging the coffers for £6,000, that's quite a minimal amount for any self-established political party which claims to have over a million dedicated supporters, even if they got a barrister they would have to do a lot of better than arguing "this is our country, we have a right to be here", I don't see them using the "it's a free country argument", because that would be making them look like hypocrites, what good reason could they give?

From watching that online appeal in which Paul and Jayda are putting on their deceitful masks and going on "please please please, give whatever you can", it's quite exactly fot a good cause, we all have our different political views on topics like immigration etc. but this isn't for Cancer Research UK.

I believe it is true that the police try to ban right wing idiots from holding demos, but left wing idiots get free reign. Islamic idiots even more so.

It would be better if they all shut up, but until then there should be a level playing field.

Bunch of muppets

Correct.

As far as I know, your right to be an asshole in this country is written in blood. It is written on the fields of Flanders, on the beaches of Normandy, on the sand of North Africa and the skies of Europe.

I believe it is true that the police try to ban right wing idiots from holding demos, but left wing idiots get free reign. Islamic idiots even more so.

It would be better if they all shut up, but until then there should be a level playing field.
Personally I'd let them get on with it and watch them clashing violently on TV, but guess what...

Bunch of muppets

Yet its strange that this sort of march is accepted by our gutless Police....

Correct.

As far as I know, your right to be an asshole in this country is written in blood. It is written on the fields of Flanders, on the beaches of Normandy, on the sand of North Africa and the skies of Europe.
Someone must have cleaned it up, no one seems to notice these days.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I would make the EDL and UAF march together and each marcher has to hold the hand of someone from the other side.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
TBH.

I don't like the group or their politics but I respect their right to believe what the f**k they want. For a Police force to seek a ban on one group marching when other groups have freely marched with banners displaying slogans that break British law is deeply unjust and I would expect a High Court Judge to reject any such ban without clear and incontrovertible proof that the demo will cause a riot.

Latest Threads