Britain expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai passport row

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Mar 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8582518.stm

2. Is this another outragous case of blatant anti-semitism?

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I doubt it. It's more likely to be a case of throwing out an Israeli diplomat as a direct result of the Israeli government playing fast and loose with Her Majesty's passports in order to commit murder in another state - a state that happens to have good relations with the UK.

What the Israelis did was blatant, not very clever, and wrong as far as its use of UK passport holder's passports is concerned.

Don't call that anti-semitism, because it isn't.

4. My Bold

Ahem surely you mean' justifiable homicide ' or ' garbage disposal' .

5. Generally round these here parts, we only get blatant anti-semitism, when strokers like yourself open your port holes and spew your sh*te.

6. At least some think this way

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3866942,00.html

7. And what precisely would have happened had Hezbollah topped an Israeli national in Dubai, using stolen British identities and cloned passports as a cover? A mite bit more than a diplomatic slap on the wrist?

Someone needs to think what 'anti-semite' actually means before spouting off about it :)

8. what muppets thou, to think that they would get away with this = again. After all, its not the first time that they have faked passports to carry out hits.

more than one head should roll over this.

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Will hey expel diplomats every time they catch a criminal with a fake British passport ?

The Embassies in London will be deserted before long

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fcuk them. They are fast running out of sympathy, even with moderate people in the UK.

I've been a supporter of the Israeli position in the past, but even I'm starting to think they aren't any better than nasty, sh!tty little bully-boys who will do as much ethnic cleansing as they feel they need to to grab the state they want, after slaughtering anyone who objects, as well as behaving like terrorists as the need suits them.

They are rapidly making any sympathy they may have got for the holocaust a thing of the past, simply by their own deeply objectionable behaviour.

11. Seems they've been busy in Budapest too:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3864910,00.html

I'm generally a supporter of Israel and their policies, but I can also see how they're just becoming nastier and more bullish in the region. I can see this ending very badly unless they wind their necks in a bit.

12. Blatantly. Actually laughing out loud here.

13. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Sick to the back teeth with them. "Woe is me" bullies who wouldn't recognise a just cause if it spat at them. And yes, I can separate religion and state. I am not anti-semitic, but am certainly anti-zionist.

14. So a religious loonie has a personal view. Whoop a di do da. I couldn't give a flying fcuk what he has to say.

Israel is the country that believes that retribution (a war-crime) is an acceptable response to admittedly illegal acts. Frankly I can understand the Palestinians reaction. If you back a rat in to a corner you end up with a seriously p1ssed off rat.

100:1 casualty ratios (within the civpop) show something is seriously wrong. The days of Isreal being able to screw everybody else over are seriously numbered (unless the US religious mongs get back into power). They've overtaken the Serbs as being odious little sh1tes.