Britain’s most disgusting person

Wendy Lewis urinated on Blackpool war memorial - Closer Online

For getting caught pissing on and giving a blow job at Blackpools War Memorial

"Wendy Lewis has been branded "Britains most disgusting Person"" :queen:

Unless of course you know different..............In your own time GO!

Strangely she is "branded" as a Jew by this other strange site because "Lewis is a Jewish Name".

Jewish Woman Urinates on War Memorial | Jett and Jahn Media

I thought it was Welsh origin, but that is a whole new tread
Sadly, not even fcuking close. The Title has to go to the untermench who battered a 90 year old WWII veteran so badly that he died of his injuries. For the princely sum of £40 the ex-SOE agent had been carrying.

This stupid(and no doubt gopping)hoore is'nt even in the Top Ten, I'm afraid.

From a cast of thousands you can see on most High Streets every weekend in this country, one will always rise to the top of the shiteheap.

At least she gave a blowjob afterwards, maybe he was a veteran just standing there reading the names. What? what?

What the f*ck are you doing reading "Closer"???
After hearing the story on radio, I googled "woman urinating on war memorial" to try to find a picture, and that was the first story the NHS SEcurity blanket would let me look at. After finding out where it was I can give you:
Outrage over cenotaph abuse - Blackpool Today

What is "Closer" anyway?

Just heard on the local news bulletin, prior to sentencing she told the magistrates that she'd left her front door open and got leave to go home to sort it out. She hasn't come back! They are giving her another half hour and then issuing a warrant for her arrest. Stupid bint!

Sure.. Your secret is safe :p
Sorry about the delay, just had to go back and check a little bit "Closer", it wanted to know my height and weight on its front page, so I delved a little bit, its full of oompaloompas, well they're all fucking orange.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
We mustn't confuse 'disgustings' with 'cuntish'.

Cuntish is beating and robbing a 70 year old bloke. Disgusting (and here's my absolute favourite) is getting yourself all covered in slurry, in a slurry trailer and whacking yourself off in a furious manner, and then getting arrested for it. Apart from 2 girls one cup, that has to be one of the greats.

David Truscott, 40, broke into a farm, covered himself in the waste and was seen masturbating, a court heard.

He was caught just weeks after he was released from a previous prison sentence for a similar offence.

Truscott was arrested in the early hours of November 9 when he was found by police sitting in manure at the same farm.

He was charged with breaching the terms of a restraining order stopping him from visiting the farm and jailed for another 20 weeks.

A police spokesman said the family that lived at the farm - a husband and wife and two young children - have been left ''terrified''.

"This it was an extremely rare crime and we are doing everything we can," he said. ''This is very unusual and we appreciate it's going on for so long it is very frustrating for the family concerned.''

Truscott, of Redruth, Cornwall, was jailed for 16 weeks at Truro Crown Court in October after he admitted harassment.

The court heard he is regularly found at the farm in Camborne, Cornwall.

On one occasion a milking parlour had been entered and he had stripped down to his pants and climbed into a huge vat of manure.

Truscott was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed a farm and killed a cow.

Speaking in 2005 defence counsel Michael Melville-Shreeve said Truscott was a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who ''definitely needed help''.

Latest Threads